UK

I dont read Thunderbolts so couldnt make a team but heres my avengers one:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Ms Marvel

Hawkeye

Maybe Hank Pym

I would have gone with Bucky Cap as he has really grown on me lately but id rather have him drop the Cap mantle and return as Caps partner again in their own book. Not going back to Winter Soldier but something like that.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I just realised something.

New Avengers first printing full run.

*Rubs hands together*

(And Mighty, Initiative and Dark, but less impressive)

I think ive got the first 3 arcs of New Avengers in first prints but thats it, probably after that is when I started drifting in and out of comics until I stopped with single issues and moved to just trades.

I always loved how the Avengers leadership roles were given to jokes, not always Cap or whoever. Wasn't Scarlet Witch the leader for a little while? And Wasp was for years.

I beleive so. And Hawkeye led West Coast Avengers. New Avengers was always less clear but Luke had the defacto leadership for a while untill Clint came back as Ronin.

I just realised something.

New Avengers first printing full run.

*Rubs hands together*

(And Mighty, Initiative and Dark, but less impressive)

What?......

One believes Michael is attempting to tell us that he owns all of New Avengers first printings.

That's 110

currently reading them myself. It's rather superb. sadly, I think I've got as far as he goes in the book as Secret Invasion just ended so obviously a new roster is due.

I don't think Ellis would have written Dark Avengers as well but T-Bolts is basically the same idea between Civil War and Secret Invasion. With added crazy.

Started reading Thunderbolts from 110, on Dan's recommendation. Just took a while to *asquire*.

I read 109 too, in case I missed anything, but then it reminded me of shit, that really nondescript art, and general less fun being had by all.

110+ has brilliant writing, love love love it. Engrossed. Though I know rough bits and pieces that'll happen in the future, it's still suprising me. I love how realistic it is. American Eagle being too good for Moonstone, actually the one you'd mortally wound before the battle even starts.

I don't know why, but I love Green Goblin. I love how as a Super Villain he's pretty beatable/not overpowered or anything, but he's just such a masterminding force to be recokened with, and is a bit too unpredictable, speeding around, blowing shit up.

That's pretty awesome.

Iron Man and Dark Avengers tomorrow. Massive win

Iron Man came out last week.....

Started reading Thunderbolts from 110, on Dan's recommendation. Just took a while to *asquire*.

I read 109 too, in case I missed anything, but then it reminded me of shit, that really nondescript art, and general less fun being had by all.

110+ has brilliant writing, love love love it. Engrossed. Though I know rough bits and pieces that'll happen in the future, it's still suprising me. I love how realistic it is. American Eagle being too good for Moonstone, actually the one you'd mortally wound before the battle even starts.

I loved those issues.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!