NEurope

I dont actually read Batman Inc but from what ive seen its doing a bit better on its release schedule isnt it?

I dont know if Teen Titans would ever be your thing Daft but the first few volumes of that were very good. Bit hard to find at the moment online (though I see it all the time in comic shops) but it does have the current Superboy and Tim Drake Robin in it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Teen-Titans-Kids-Geoff-Johns/dp/1401203086/ref=sr_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1304008596&sr=1-12

If you ever have a chance then maybe try reading the first issue, im sure it can be found through "certain" methods.

Dunno, it's on #3 and that came out over a month ago. I have no idea when the next issue is out.

I'll check out Teen Titans some time. It's taking time getting into series. Currently I've got 3 on the go (I swear I also ordered Batman Europa but I think that's been delayed and is only a 6 issue run anyways).

I probably wouldn't have bothered with Superboy had it been past issue #7. It becomes quite costly catching up at that point so I like to catch stuff from the beginning. Plus, I have like collectors OCD.

Which reminds me, I still need to get a storage thing for all my single issues.

SRSLY? Uuuurgh. I'm going by what's on ebay and the comic shop I use on it did not have it...unless I missed it. My baaaaad! Thanks for the heads up!

Also, all the numbers in brackets and then the # numbers are so bleedin confusing. I could hardly work out which issue of Superboy I was ordering.

I never actually use ebay for this stuff so I dont think ive seen the numbers in brackets. Im just waiting for Reedcomics to update their site so I can see what new trades theyve got in this week. I wanna get a few new ones.

Last few issues of Batman Inc have been more regular than the rest, thats for sure. Its definitely been less than a month since the last one.

And Daft you disgust me with your lack of Invincible buying but your multitude of other-stuff buying.

eBay seems slightly cheaper. Do Reedcomics charge for delivery?

My brother has all of Invincible. I will read them, eventually.

Seriously, though, can someone explain to me the different numbers on eBay? Like the bracketed numbers and the # numbers?

Seriously, though, can someone explain to me the different numbers on eBay? Like the bracketed numbers and the # numbers?

Huh. You talking crazy son.

"(2nd ptg)" ? = 2nd printing.

?

eBay seems slightly cheaper. Do Reedcomics charge for delivery?

My brother has all of Invincible. I will read them, eventually.

Yeah Reed do charge. Not brilliant prices but I tend to use them more for reliability and harder to find stock, heres their prices:

UK

1st Class:

COMICS: [1st Item - £1.69] + 30p per extra comic book.

GRAPHIC NOVELS: [1st Item - £2.29] + 90p per extra graphic novel.

NOTE: Heavier or Larger sized Graphic Novels/Hardcovers may cost more postage.

PRINTS/LITHOGRAPHS: [1st Item - £4.39] + £3.00 per extra print.

ORIGINAL ART: [£7.99 - Special Delivery/City-Link Next Day Courier Only]

NOTE: All art is sent out by City-Link Next Day Delivery Service or Royal Mail Special Delivery and is fully insured.

2nd Class:

COMICS: [1st Item - £1.54] + 25p per extra comic book.

GRAPHIC NOVELS: [1st Item - £2.04] + 75p per extra graphic novel.

PRINTS/LITHOGRAPHS: [1st Item - £3.79] + £2.50 per extra print.

ORIGINAL ART: [service Not Available, See "1st Class" For Prices]

Maximum postage charge only £7.99

NOTE: Delivery usually takes 1-2 days for 1st class and 3-5 working days for 2nd class from date of posting, but may take longer if postal services are disrupted.

Can you show me an example of the ebay ones your talking about. I did a search but the only numbers I saw in brackets were years.

OK, yeah. I see what you mean and...I have no idea what those brackets are on about.

Whatever that number is it correlates with issue number (1 within).

Fuck knows.

Yeah, it's just uber confusing when something like Superboy is on series Vol 4 or 5, and then the issue number is there but then there's this random bracketed number.

Also, what's with the ratio next to variant covers? Like 1:10.

Variant covers are dumb. Often I want them because they look slick but they cost more. Boo.

Whatever that number is it correlates with issue number (1 within).

Fuck knows.

Just search Batman Beyond and that does really work. Bizarrely issue 5 has (4), 4 has (3) etc. Weird.

Also, what's with the ratio next to variant covers? Like 1:10.

Variant covers are dumb. Often I want them because they look slick but they cost more. Boo.

Lol thats how variants work man!

Its the ratio. So comic shop orders 10, and they get 1 variant.

Order 50 they get 1 of the uber one etc.

Im just glad its not the 90s anymore with 50 variant comics per issue and so many shiny covers!

I miss the shiny covers.

I remember the announcement of the "UBER LENTICULAR" Ultimate covers. Something "completely unheard of" and "very special" or words to those effects...and....

...They were partially embossed floppy foil. :/

224058_10150565209200581_509970580_18314222_6956317_n.jpg

You sure that's the 90s? He's not got any pouches on that outfit.

They're all on the back of the belt.

Also the comic contains the word "Bastard" 5,639 times. :p

It's nineties, he's got bulging muscles and a pony tail. Just like superman when he returned from the dead.

It's hard caring about two Swamp things when I never knew one... they've been in two issues it's like brightest day was just a vehicle for these two vertigo characters

Yes Constantine, Bollocks indeed

BUT, action comics was hilariously good, anyone else read it?

Lex can solve the Universes problems at the cost of not destroying superman? Dude just can't handle that, fantastic stuff.

REIGN OF THE DOOMSDAYS

Yeah I read #900, good but slightly weird. I think I prefered all the issues building up to it more.