N-Europe

No Nintendo Press Conference At Leipzig!

Hero-of-Time

Nintendo have three of their biggest franchises coming out in the next six months; of course they are not gonig to reveal anything new. After the "big ones" comes Pikmin, Disaster and the other origonal IP's - probably something new from Universal and something from camalot.

Not to mention Wii Fit/Sports 2/Music.

Nintendo have already revealed most of their big games for the next year. Why would they have another news conference? To show us more of the same?

I'm going to kill you and bathe on your blood.

Also, Nintendo has been giving less and less importance to conferences and more to hands on, so I'mf ine with that.

Watch a keynote speech from another company (Apple are a good example) and you'll see how poor Reggie actually is.

Nintendo have three of their biggest franchises coming out in the next six months; of course they are not gonig to reveal anything new. After the "big ones" comes Pikmin, Disaster and the other origonal IP's - probably something new from Universal and something from camalot.

Not to mention Wii Fit/Sports 2/Music.

Nintendo have already revealed most of their big games for the next year. Why would they have another news conference? To show us more of the same?

I agree Nintendo won't reveal anything until MArio / Smash / Metroid are out the way, that's just common business sense (which most people don't seem to grasp).

HOwever, I don't think Nintendo have revealed any of their big games for next year apart from Animal Crossing and Mario Kart (Which is Q1, leaving 9 more months empty). Disaster looks good, but Nintendo are hardly going to be placing all their hopes on an unproven franchise from a newly accquired developer.

2008 line up has HUGE holes in it (Which I think is why alot of people are doubting the Wii), but I'm sure Nintendo will fill them once the big 3 are out the way.

Watch a keynote speech from another company (Apple are a good example) and you'll see how poor Reggie actually is.

Reggie ain't too bad, but i agree with you...Apple conferences are very good and have a more relaxed feel and good humour.

Also Jammy thats my worry, what the heck is coming out after Mario Kart, Brawl and Wii fitness that we actually know concrete stuff about?

Also Jammy thats my worry, what the heck is coming out after Mario Kart, Brawl and Wii fitness that we actually know concrete stuff about?

Nothing, but you have to remember that Nintendo is among the most secretive gaming companies around. For example, they didn't say a word about Advance Wars 2 before this E3, and they have yet to announce it officially, but it's still on their list of DS games being released this autumn.

Nothing, but you have to remember that Nintendo is among the most secretive gaming companies around. For example, they didn't say a word about Advance Wars 2 before this E3, and they have yet to announce it officially, but it's still on their list of DS games being released this autumn.

True! Lets just hope Animal Crossing etc..are further on then what we think.

Disaster day of Crysis at least.

Don't worry, Nintendo isn't stupid they aren't blowing all their projects and then be left with nothing for 2008 (and even if they where... it could well be the year of the third party's); what's coming for X360 in 2008 that we've seen? They didn't show much on this year's E3 too.