N-Europe

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

Choze

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone been watching GT Academy on Dave?

Its kind of amazing how mainstream the franchise is. The car designs for Citroen (which is now their signature design!) to the big racing drivers, Jeremy Clarkson etc.

I wonder if they will have GT5 at e3. Last e3 was quiet and it seems likely this will not be out this year. Either way its the biggest PS3 game.

http://www.gtplanet.net/ Obviously the rumours are getting to thier heads... but the free themes! are fantastic!

When (always seems like if) they finally release it it'll sell PS3s like hotcakes, I don't know how but everybody knows that Gran Turismo is the racing game.

Oh yeah, and what is GTTV? I still don't get it, can you watch it in-game?

When (always seems like if) they finally release it it'll sell PS3s like hotcakes, I don't know how but everybody knows that Gran Turismo is the racing game.

Oh yeah, and what is GTTV? I still don't get it, can you watch it in-game?

Its downloadable video content in the game. Has free and paid stuff. From tv episodes of famous car programmes to GT stuff as well GT teams documentaries on cars. They had a Nissan GTR and Ferrari special for example which were interesting. When special races happen they get aired on GTTV. Its quite a cool addition.

You watch it from within the game.

2717975412_93989649a6_b.jpg

2717975392_a9e0a906f3_b.jpg

2717975378_032a054a8e_b.jpg

2717158857_1ecaefe58f_b.jpg

GT is Sony's biggest selling game so obviously they give it a ton of care. Even GT5P has outsold most full racing games this gen. Its no wonder they are giving Polyphony alot of freedom.

Edited by Choze

320GB HDD needed for that, need to pull my finger out and get one. How do you back up data onto a new hard-drive? Because previously I just saved game data onto a memory stick but that still means you have to redownload other stuff.

Is there a way of doing it without the long process of redoing everything on the system?

320GB HDD needed for that, need to pull my finger out and get one. How do you back up data onto a new hard-drive? Because previously I just saved game data onto a memory stick but that still means you have to redownload other stuff.

Is there a way of doing it without the long process of redoing everything on the system?

You need a harddrive the same free space as the space taken on your ps3 to do a real backup (IMO). Some programs are short so dont take much space.

in your opinion? So in system information it says 5164MB/37GB ....

You need a seperate at least 40GB sized USB drive (with 34GB free) to back up your data fully. Its worth it because it saves the hassle of downloading, all saves saved etc.

Obviously if you need to buy look at large USB drives that are like 500GB at least as they are better value for money.

Well all I want to have to do is buy a 320GB HDD and put all the stuff on my 40GB on there without the hassle of redownloading and all that shiz.

Yeah do you have a spare HDD that you can use for transfer?

I don't think so although there must be someone I could borrow from. Is it not possible to just put it staight onto the 320GB?

No. You need to transfer sadly with storage inbetween. Its a long process but it works well and is simple.

You get an extra 40GB HDD at the end though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!