NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Final Fantasy Retrospective

No worries Hero, how come you've got behind with em?

Anyhoo, here's a link to Part VIII:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24494.html

And in glorious HD if you're that way inclined:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24493.html

We're up to FF XI now, thats the online one(s) and for me its a particularly interesting watch cos I really doubt I will ever play any of it.

No worries Hero, how come you've got behind with em?

I have been sucked into Blue Dragon which im trying to finish before Halo 3 arrives. I also want the final 2 Halo books read and play through the 1st 2 games again before the 3rd games release so its a big race against time hence me not really being on here much.

Im nearly finished Blue Dragon so thats a relief but I know im going to get sucked into Super Paper Mario next week so im going to be back to square 1 :)

This weeks retrospective was nothing short of an utter bore.

I loved the previous ones, ah well, its probably because of the subject matter.

I have been sucked into Blue Dragon which im trying to finish before Halo 3 arrives. I also want the final 2 Halo books read and play through the 1st 2 games again before the 3rd games release so its a big race against time hence me not really being on here much.

Im nearly finished Blue Dragon so thats a relief but I know im going to get sucked into Super Paper Mario next week so im going to be back to square 1 :)

Ah yeah, I understand... I've a heap of games I've been meanin to get through this summer and I simply haven't! And I've a few things I was hoping to read but just haven't got around to either- I need to be more disciplined! I take it though that you have chilled for fifteen minutes and watched the retrospectives? I'm quite enjoying them but its annoying that they have so much to cram into each one... I wish they could make em a bit longer!

This weeks retrospective was nothing short of an utter bore.

I loved the previous ones, ah well, its probably because of the subject matter.

I dunno, I didn't find it boring! It felt like he had alot of material to squeeze into it though. I've never played a MMO and will probably never- I couldn't really invest that kinda time lol. Have you played FF XI? I kinda find it interesting how they adapted the games to being online and stuff. Don't be such a grump! :heh:

I know you've all been refreshing Gametrailers like mad the past two weeks wondering where this is... surely there wasn't just me?! Well here's a link to the ninth part:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25003.html

Its a whopping 20+ minutes and covers FF XII and the games like Tactics that are also set in Ivalice. Enjoy and discuss!!

I really like the this retrospective. Very interesting even though I have played most of the games, but part one and eight especially thaught me a lot of things I didn't know about. Going to see part nine now, and I have one thing to say before I do that: Ivalice rocks :P

where are the updates?

it's like up to number X

EDIT: I just noticed the post darksnowman posted, I was just looking at the first post -_-'

where are the updates?

it's like up to number X

EDIT: I just noticed the post darksnowman posted, I was just looking at the first post -_-'

Yeah and they haven't been coming weekly either, but believe me, when there's been a new part posted on GT, its been linked to here. Part XI should be up tonight at some point - probably like 2am. I'll keep an eye out for it this evening cos you never know!

Just watched this now and I forogt what a magical experience the Kingdom Hearts games offer. It would be great if they ported them over to the Wii for all those who didnt get to play them on the PS2.

Definately worth watching, even if you're not a fan of FF it's interesting.

Sign in to follow this