NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Killer CV Skillz

Morning - thought about adding this into the pr0 job hunting thread, but nah.

Anyway, I need your help compiling a killer CV for me. So I can actually get some work.

Tips/tricks/advice etc, thanks.

When discussing previous jobs or work experience always leave them with something to ask you about. Don't go into your life story, make sure their is something they don't know about you which they may want to find out in a interview...

Keep it short and sweet, make them want more.

Just say "I was part of The Sainsbury's Massive" Then they shall ask you some questions about what happened in The Massive. Just saying you did this and that on paper isn't as effective.

Heh, just went to my local pharmacy where I used to work.

"Eight weeks, two grand?"

I shook his hand right there and then.

40 hours a week. Works out at 6.25 - so not too bad.

All thanks to me and my mad CV skillz advice I gave.

Yeah in the space of forty minutes he went to the pharmacist, spoke to the manager and got the job and returned back to post about it.

I had a job interview at Little Thief and they didn't even get back to me. I just went to Jig and they gave me a job for 6 pounds an hour where I just work when ever I want to.

CVs suck.

;499018]Yeah in the space of forty minutes he went to the pharmacist' date=' spoke to the manager and got the job and returned back to post about it.[/quote']

Well i did use to work there - and he's mega short staffed over the summer..:heh:

Sign in to follow this