N-Europe

Glasgow Berlin Rome

Sooj

Hi there I'm going to Berlin on the 14th of July nd in Rome omn the 21st and I wonder if anyone has any advice for me?

I would love to know as much as possible before I g, going to be so good lol

The Sistine Chapel and St Peter's are a must if you go to Rome. The Colloseum and the Forum are great too but I would really recommend getting a tour guide as it made my whole Rome experience so much better. I went with something like "angel tours" and they were very good.

Yes don't miss out on the Colloseum and the Forum Romanum and pay the Vatican a visit as well.

And get stuffed with ice-cream. I went to allegedly the best Gelateria in Rome and they had some of the best ice-cream I have ever had for a reasonable price. Don't know anymore where it was or what it was called though :(

Rome is by far the best city I've ever been to, and I seriously love London, so that's saying a lot...

Rome is awesome, enjoy it. Try and get in the Coliseum, but beware the queues.

Oh, and go to a restaurant for lunch and supper every day that you're there: it's dirt-cheap and stupidly delicious.

I'm going Berlin on the 10th! I don't really have many plans except I want to go to the Berlin Wall (or what remains etc) and a few War memorials or museums.

So yeah, if anyone has some advise, I'd appreciate it too.