NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Driver parallel lines-18

Why is this game an 18? Previous drivers were 15/16s so why? I cant get it now

Your threads are priceless Stuwii! Will you ever learn?

I love him. I could spend hours looking through the lists of threads he has made, the % lock rate is astonishing.

Why is this game an 18? Previous drivers were 15/16s so why? I cant get it now

Seriously do you have a brain? or are you just a vegetable?

Haha oh man i love you this is the best thread ever.:)

Dude it's just driver though it really isn't going to be THAT good. You know this because A) It's ubisoft making a wii port b) It's ubisoft C) Where are the reviews why haven't ubisoft send them......oh wait it's ubisoft D) It's driver

Why don't you go up the the BBFC and "floor them".

Took me a while to get what you meant then i remembered it was he sho said he floored someone... or was it.

Took me a while to get what you meant then i remembered it was he sho said he floored someone... or was it.

You should all remember the greatest thread ever.

D) It's driver

Err...

Are you serious?

Driver and Driver 2 were both great games. They received really good scores when they were released, and to be honest, allthough the campaign in Driv3r really was too frustrating for many to play through, the take a ride mode was very enjoyable. I'm untill this very day bleeding pissed that Atari silently cancelled the GC version of D3 (few magazines were aware that the Cube version had been dropped, as a matter of fact, I've got one mag from one month before D3's release still stating a GC launch, and several different ones that were printed six months or less before the release making that same statement).

Allthough I'd preffer a bug-free Directors cut version of D3 for the Wii (Miami is my fave town ever, and american muscle cars RULE), D:PL is a good game, I think. Problem is, now we have better games coming (Scarface, maybe even GTA).

I agree actually the first and second were great games but then gta 3 arrived and took some elements from it i know that.

But then driver 3 tried to be like gta 3 and basically that's how it all feel. We now expect nothing from driver.

It just im 15 so i cant get anythin at the moment- best is sonic

It just im 15 so i cant get anythin at the moment- best is sonic

Your spelling hurts my eyes... :(

The real question here is who would actually want this rancid sack of shite? With RE4 out this week as well it should disappear without a trace.

so you are telling me you do not use msn

But this isn't msn dude. I'm not the master of spelling either but the ability to preview your post is there. Maybe a little more effort should be made:)

But your point still stands. This game should'nt be 18's from what I have seen. It just proves on the other hand though that the series is trying to the gta. The originals drivers weren't even 15s.

Your spelling hurts my eyes... :(

so you are telling me you do not use msn

What the hell does Jordan's post have to do with msn? I use msn and my friends type/spell perfectly fine.

But this isn't msn dude. I'm not the master of spelling either but the ability to preview your post is there. Maybe a little more effort should be made:)

But your point still stands. This game should'nt be 18's from what I have seen. It just proves on the other hand though that the series is trying to the gta. The originals drivers weren't even 15s.

Even on MSN I try to type correctly. That's more like text message speak, which is done to preserve characters. But, I don't care for that as I'm on contract and am not some scummy chav who is desperately trying to preserve their last 50p of credit!

IIRC you couldn't run people over in the first driver, and from video clips of this you can. And if running people over got Carmageddon banned 10 years ago, I suppose it could give this an 18 rating.

Sign in to follow this