N-Europe

The Darkness

Hero-of-Time

GAHH!!

I know I have to kill myself in the graveyard and Im there now, anyone know what to do?

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Explain some more, Im slighty confused. If your on about killing yourself on Holy ground then thats not til the end of Chapter 3 and you kind of do it automatically.

On chapter 4 again now, should have it finished for a 2nd time tonight.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished The Darkness already. Really enjoyed it, was a great story, and some fantastic voice acting.

Played through on easy at first, mostly to breeze through the game and see the story, might play through again though. Should I play on normal or hard? Easy was pretty fecking easy.

Im taking my time but Im suprised at how easy it is even on easy

The only main challenge is going to get the Darkness Guns apart from that it was pretty simple, though I havent had a good stretch at it today.

My cousin is comming over now so we will give it a go Im sure! But Im hoping to play more of the Ninja Gaiden Sigma demo, its REALLY ace!

Finished The Darkness already. Really enjoyed it, was a great story, and some fantastic voice acting.

Played through on easy at first, mostly to breeze through the game and see the story, might play through again though. Should I play on normal or hard? Easy was pretty fecking easy.

I would play it through on Hard. I beat it on Normal first and then Easy and neither of them was really challenging. If you play through on hard now then it will be easier as you know what to do and where to go. Thats he only thing I have left to do in terms of single player achievements.

Im taking my time but Im suprised at how easy it is even on easy

The only main challenge is going to get the Darkness Guns apart from that it was pretty simple, though I havent had a good stretch at it today.

My cousin is comming over now so we will give it a go Im sure! But Im hoping to play more of the Ninja Gaiden Sigma demo, its REALLY ace!

The only bit I found slightly difficult was the graveyard bit right at the beginning. Once you've got you're darkness powers it was a piece of piss. Especially with the darkness guns and black whole power.

I would play it through on Hard. I beat it on Normal first and then Easy and neither of them was really challenging. If you play through on hard now then it will be easier as you know what to do and where to go. Thats he only thing I have left to do in terms of single player achievements.

Yeah I was thinking that. Really need to play through a few other games though at the moment so may leave replaying this for a while.

Unfortunately... nope. :/

WHAT!?!?!?

Enter the following numbers into a phone to unlock an achievement! (only 10 gs though)

555-6893

555-1847

555-3840

555-4565

555-6325

555-6667

555-9985

555-9898

555-7934

555-7892

555-5723

555-4568

555-3947

555-2402

555-1233

555-1037

555-9132

555-6322

555-3243

Enter them all in to get 10points?

About to sink this boat now

WOHOO!

I've just got this game and it's brilliant, one question though. I noticed then when I first got my powers in the cutscene Jackie impaled enemies with the tentacles and ate their faces too while standing, I was wondering can you do this at will?

Yeah i'm going through normal too and it's quite challenging in places, just make sure you always have your darkness activated in a firefight!

Just let Matt get you from behind in GRAW and youll have that power automatically

:wink: :p

love you too

I've just got this game and it's brilliant, one question though. I noticed then when I first got my powers in the cutscene Jackie impaled enemies with the tentacles and ate their faces too while standing, I was wondering can you do this at will?

All good things come to those that wait.

Am i the only one finding this game really really hard on normal?

Yes, it has some hard parts, but they're really not that hard.