NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Jessica Alba Loves the Wii and DS!

Fantastic Four star reveals her inner Nintendo fanboy.

Ever wondered why the Wii and DS have managed to maintain their status as the planet's official coolest pieces of technology? It's not completely down to the fact that non-gamers such as the elderly, adults and females have been sucked in like a vaccuum by Nintendo's battle strategy. It's also down to word of mouth advertising via the media, and who better to sing Nintendo's praises than Hollywood beauty Jessica Alba?

In a recent interview with Yahoo!, Alba has unleashed the fanboy within, and has made her love of Nintendo known to the world. When asked if Alba had played either of the games she had appeared in (Dark Angel and Fantasic Four), she had the following to say: "I have played both of those games, but I don't last very long. I get frustrated. I just got the Wii and that's fun. I play all of the Wii Sports games, like bowling, tennis, and baseball. That's a lot of fun. I think the physicality of the Wii gets people off the couch. Sometimes you can just sit there playing a video game for hours and never move and you're brain is just zapped from playing the game. With the Wii, you're up on your feet and moving around. The physical aspect of it is great, especially for kids."

Alba then went on to express her love of the DS. "I had my DS on the set of Fantastic Four and I bought it for my entire cast when we wrapped. I guess I just felt bad because between takes they'd be chatting and we were in the Fantasticar and I'd always have my iPod and my DS with me. It was like fingernail-biting, gripping moments in the movie and then, "Cut!" I'd pick up my DS and try to beat my 82 age in Brain Age. I'd try to memorize all of those damn words."

If it's not flattering to have Jessica Alba, voted the world's sexiest woman by FHM, praise Nintendo's consoles, I don't know what is. Click here to read the interview in full.

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10597

I was going to post this on the main site, but then I forgot. I love Jessica Alba.

Know what else she love?... Oh yeah! Thats right!

Although she gets negative points for having a brain age of 82.

We all love Jessica Alba

*waits for Dante to fill up the thread with Jessica Alba pr0n*

I'm surprised at the lack of "Wii Love Jessica Alba!" comments in this thread. Damn that should have been my headline!

Well she can play with my Wii any day!

See what I did there? Haha I'm so witty...

*hides under rock*

*hides under rock*

What the...where the hell did he go.

Good to see some famous people taking an interest in this though.Who will the Wii conquer next?

How about Arnold Schwartznigar (however you spell it) and he can promote it in California :heh:

Good to see some famous people taking an interest in this though.Who will the Wii conquer next?

How about Arnold Schwartznigar (however you spell it) and he can promote it in California :heh:

Would like to see Stalone play Boxing in Wii Sports :P

Well she can play with my Wii any day!

See what I did there? Haha I'm so witty...

*hides under rock*

That post was made that bit worse by the fact my eye had a tear in it from yawning and I didn't read that as rock.

I guess it would look something like this:

Terwiinator.jpg

:santa:

That post was made that bit worse by the fact my eye had a tear in it from yawning and I didn't read that as rock.

I actually burst out laughing when reading that.

WOW! If Jessica Alba likes the Wii then it MUST be good :o

LOL I agree it's just marketing.

But I suppose I can take some comfort, in the fact that one of the sexiest women in the world is advertising the Wii.

Sign in to follow this