Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides stop referring to my age I'm more mature than you....

It's just people like yourselves bring out the worst in me and perhaps stupid part of me with your hypocrtical nature....

Now run along Glory Hunter :)

GreasePot.jpg

Cordless_Kettle.jpg

600px-Ski_trail_rating_symbol-black_diamond.svg.png

Says you...

Posting on threads going "It's people like you blah blah blah"

Fuck off Dyson....

Doubtful.

It's just people like yourselves bring out the worst in me and perhaps stupid part of me with your hypocrtical nature....

Oh good, you've recognized what winds you up. Now you can be the "more mature" one and let it go. Great! Things are looking up for you Ant.

..Oh. Or not.

Oh mate, please give it a rest. All he was saying is that Gerrard deserves punishment especially if you compare it with what happened with Wayne Rooney last season. I can see the sense in that logic...

All you seem to be doing is causing arguments and conflict in this thread with your brash comments and immature views about Liverpool and in general, football.

Oh mate, please give it a rest. All he was saying is that Gerrard deserves punishment especially if you compare it with what happened with Wayne Rooney last season. I can see the sense in that logic...

I've said it about 10 times

Gerrard deserves to be punished....

Jesus:zzz:

Ant you are a retard simple and plain. The thing I find laughable about you is how you always call Man United fans "Glorly hunters" when they say some home truths you dont want to hear. Ironic how you say you are more mature, then say something as stupid as that despite being aware of me being a true supporter. You are a joke.

You and Fields really do have a hand in all the turd that happens in this thread. Its a simple pattern -

1. Somebody makes a mature disscussion involving Liverpool

2. You cannot hack the fact Liverpool are being questioned, so reply like children

3. The person questions your over the top reaction

4. You then revert to childish insults such as "Glorly Hunters" and act like you are above people in the "true supporter" stakes, due to being unable to talk maturely.

Think its about time to put the pair of you on the ignore list, really are idiots.

Do fuck off Hobbz will you?

I tried being mature with you ages ago and it didn't work..

So shove maturity up yur arse, put me on your ignore list and I won't shed a tear...

I bet you won't though and I bet you will continously nit pick at my posts!

Ant you are a retard simple and plain. The thing I find laughable about you is how you always call Man United fans "Glorly hunters" when they say some home truths you dont want to hear. Ironic how you say you are more mature, then say something as stupid as that despite being aware of me being a true supporter. You are a joke.

You and Fields really do have a hand in all the turd that happens in this thread. Its a simple pattern -

2. You cannot hack the fact Liverpool are being questioned, so reply like children

4. You then revert to childish insults such as "Glorly Hunters" and act like you are above people in the "true supporter" stakes, due to being unable to discuss maturely.

Think its about time to put the pair of you on the ignore list, really are idiots.

100% agreed mate.

4. You then revert to childish insults such as "Glorly Hunters" and act like you are above people in the "true supporter" stakes, due to being unable to discuss maturely.

Thats nail on the head stuff right there hobz. Its just swings and roundabouts, every argument is the same. :)

Arsenal 3 v 1 Fulham

Aston Villa 1 v 1 Liverpool

Bolton 1 v 2 Newcastle

Chelsea 4 v 1 Birmingham

Derby 0 v 1 Portsmouth

Everton 2 v 0 Wigan

Man Utd 3 v 1 Reading

Middlesbrough 2 v 2 Blackburn

Sunderland 1 v 2 Tottenham

West Ham 2 v 1 Man City

heres mine:

Aston Villa 0 v 2 Liverpool

Bolton 1 v 2 Newcastle

Chelsea 3 v 0 Birmingham

Derby 0 v 2 Portsmouth

Everton 2 v 0 Wigan

Man Utd 3 v 1 Reading

Middlesbrough 1 v 2 Blackburn

Sunderland 1 v 1 Tottenham

West Ham 2 v 1 Man City

heres mine:

Aston Villa 0 v 2 Liverpool

Bolton 1 v 2 Newcastle

Chelsea 3 v 0 Birmingham

Derby 0 v 2 Portsmouth

Everton 2 v 0 Wigan

Man Utd 3 v 1 Reading

Sunderland 1 v 1 Tottenham

West Ham 2 v 1 Man City

Arsenal aren't playing, and I splashed out £46 for that ticket.. the cheek. ;)

Arsenal 2 v 0 Fulham

Aston Villa 1 v 1 Liverpool

Bolton 1 v 2 Newcastle

Chelsea 2 v 1 Birmingham

Derby 0 v 1 Portsmouth

Everton 2 v 1 Wigan

Man Utd 3 v 0 Reading

Sunderland 1 v 2 Tottenham

West Ham 2 v 2 Man Cit