N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

w000000000000000000000000000t

Arsenal vs Fulham 12 August.

Tickets booked. (Cost me an arm and a leg mind, though my bro will pay me back for his ticket). :)

Always good when yiou get your First Tickets Of the Season...

Got my Liverpool v Chelsea ticket's £32 in the Kop Block 202...

Got a new phone with an incredible camera, we should have a Gallery for Pictures of games we've been to and youtuve clips, would be very interesting methinks!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always good when yiou get your First Tickets Of the Season...

Got my Liverpool v Chelsea ticket's £32 in the Kop Block 202...

Got a new phone with an incredible camera, we should have a Gallery for Pictures of games we've been to and youtuve clips, would be very interesting methinks!

Completely agree with the first sentence, considering my Arsenal membership is the lowest membership you can get, I'm glad I can get a ticket for the first game of the season. I want to beat the 13 games I went to last year, so might as well get them in early ;).

I don't usually take my phone to games, I can't be dealing with people calling me during the match, or if I lose it. Though out of character I took it to the Emirates Cup. I was only on row 19, and my pics look awful, nice 3.0 megapixel camera phone with fuck all for zoom.

My ticket cost me £46, Block 99, Orange Quadrant. (Which is the better end of the stadium).

Completely agree with the first sentence, considering my Arsenal membership is the lowest membership you can get, I'm glad I can get a ticket for the first game of the season. I want to beat the 13 games I went to last year, so might as well get them in early ;).

I don't usually take my phone to games, I can't be dealing with people calling me during the match, or if I lose it. Though out of character I took it to the Emirates Cup. I was only on row 19, and my pics look awful, nice 3.0 megapixel camera phone with fuck all for zoom.

My ticket cost me £46, Block 99, Orange Quadrant. (Which is the better end of the stadium).

I always take mine, I got my videos of Liverpool v Chelsea CL Semi Final on my phone when Kuyt scored te penalty and walking out the stadium to massive cheers...Gonna bluetooth them over and put them up on here....

My one is 3.2 so should be a good quality...

I myself should be going to more games this season My Certainties are always...The home ones and the local away ones including 1 or 2 down London way and I tend to go to Newcastle and the Mid-Lands Area...

The money though is scandalous!

I'm hoping to get a travel club membership this year, then I might start going to away games, though they'll probably have to be local ones as I can't drive. And we all know how awesome our public transport is, and how much they love to rob us blind.

I'm hoping to get a travel club membership this year, then I might start going to away games, though they'll probably have to be local ones as I can't drive. And we all know how awesome our public transport is, and how much they love to rob us blind.

Coaches to Away games are an experience nothing can match I assure you:awesome: , you get some right loons, and especially if your driving in the early hours you always get a sing song..

Remember we sang the whole Gary Macca song all the way to Spurs...Crazy Stuff and bumping into a Man Utd coach at a service station.....Memories

Apparently we're about to waste £6m on Alan Smith for some reason :(

Lmfao

Everton have missed out on ANOTHER player...

haha

Despite having a new board and manager, it appears Newcastle are destined to always waste money on strikers when the whole world can plainly see you need defenders. You're a bit like the English Real Madrid but not as good.

Bu...Bu...But Newcastle Love Their Strikers....

Alan Smith is decent, he's shown a lot of strength getting back from injury. He may not be the most clinical striker but his work rate, aggression and team work is first rate. There is a really good video on YouTube that shows him doing the ugly stuff well, not too many strikers are willing to do that.

Alan Smith is decent, he's shown a lot of strength getting back from injury. He may not be the most clinical striker but his work rate, aggression and team work is first rate. There is a really good video on YouTube that shows him doing the ugly stuff well, not too many strikers are willing to do that.

Totally Agree..

But he is a badge kissing traitor to Leed's as I'm sure conzer would agree

But he is a badge kissing traitor to Leed's as I'm sure conzer would agree

Thats the main reason why I can't stand the bloke. Said all this crap about Leeds then goes and kisses the Man Utd badge, not my cup of tea, I'm sorry.

Too right Ant. He swore blind he would never leave - why did he bother making that promise? We all knew he couldn't keep it. He knew that if things went belly up he would the first out the door - but he was adamant he wouldn't play for anyone else.

...then he went to scum...

Too right Ant. He swore blind he would never leave - why did he bother making that promise? We all knew he couldn't keep it. He knew that if things went belly up he would the first out the door - but he was adamant he wouldn't play for anyone else.

...then he went to scum...

If there anything I feel sorry for Leed's over, it's that...

Seeing them hold him aloft the last home game of the season...Thinking he would never go the scum....

He's almost a bigger **** than Wayne Rooney, both them sold their souls to the devil as far as i'm concerned...

Great Players, Shit Attitudes and lack of respect for their home towns/clubs...

I have no problem with good players moving to bigger/the biggest clubs because of their talents and abilities.

But I do have a problem when players swear their commitment to their home club and make a commitment that they know they can't keep. Money talks more then colours aver will.

Smith went where he was certain to get paid - he was never a first team player at scum. He made a lot of enemies on the Kop when he left, but then again, who's to begrudge a guy the chance to make some money and save his career by leaving a club bound for insolvency...

I have no problem with good players moving to bigger/the biggest clubs because of their talents and abilities.

But I do have a problem when players swear their commitment to their home club and make a commitment that they know they can't keep. Money talks more then colours aver will.

Smith went where he was certain to get paid - he was never a first team player at scum. He made a lot of enemies on the Kop when he left, but then again, who's to begrudge a guy the chance to make some money and save his career by leaving a club bound for insolvency...

Sometimes Football is about having pride in your home town...Money and success can go to hell for some people...

Rooney for example, "Once a Blue always a blue" My Arse, Rooney grew up in Liverpool but he was wroshipped by Red and Blue alike even myself, then he sold his story to the sun, betrayed his roots and went down the East Lancs..The Tool.

Alan Smith had the pick of many clubs, ourselves included in that, he chose the devil betrayed his roots and sold his soul...

That being said I totally agree with what your saying...

Thing is we need a left back, and top class left backs are very hard to come by. If you've got a cracking young player with a good left foot he's going to want to play left wing, and no coach is going to stick him at the back.

There is a really good video on YouTube that shows him doing the ugly stuff well.

Luque looks like Pele x2 on YouTube.

Alan Smith had the pick of many clubs, ourselves included in that, he chose the devil betrayed his roots and sold his soul...

That being said I totally agree with what your saying...

Agree there. But you just have to get over little chinks in the armour like that!!

Smith has been sold on again, it seems, and Leeds are in a much worse position than ever before. If he hadn't been sold to scum then, he could have been sold to ye guys (almost as bad!!) later - regardless of where he was going he was going.

He hasn't managed to do a whole lot in those 4/5 years with scum though has he?

Thing is we need a left back, and top class left backs are very hard to come by. If you've got a cracking young player with a good left foot he's going to want to play left wing, and no coach is going to stick him at the back.

To be fair I think Wayne Bridge is gone of the better players in that position in the league...

OMG Shut up you whining chav. Didnt I just put Pennant was the first shit that came into my head and god do you really thing every one really cares that much at what YOU have to say? Express your opinion, that is not the problem, its your random extreme dickriding of Liverpool posts.

ROFL at 'hypocritical tool of society'. I mean what kind of insult is that? This is the internet buddie... Now stop drawing arguments after I've reasoned with ya, u jus look silly.

And as a right midfield combination - Neville and Ronaldo shit on anything Pool has to offer. You lack a truely good winger, time will tell if Babel and Yossi solve the problem.

Hobz mate leave it out, we've just settled the topic down and have got a nice discussion about Alan Smith going on. Could you give your pointless arguments a rest for a bit. Cheers.

He's been there that long?! Jesus time flies, only notable thing was his spectacular leg break, which must've been hell, it looked awful.

Agree there. But you just have to get over little chinks in the armour like that!!

Smith has been sold on again, it seems, and Leeds are in a much worse position than ever before. If he hadn't been sold to scum then, he could have been sold to ye guys (almost as bad!!) later - regardless of where he was going he was going.

What can I say, he's a greedy bastard simple as....

We've been linked with Bridge seemingly since he was born, but nothing's ever come of it.

:grin: You have a point...

In all fairness, I did not start it up again mate - so use your eyes. I Tried to resolve it, by saying what I meant and somebody tried to start a silly little argument lol. But yeah, thats it for me.

And as far as the Smithy thing with Leeds, I know most Leeds fans will never forgive him but if he chose to go back there right now, they would forget about it in a second.

Smith had an offer from the biggest club in the world, when leeds were going down the toilet and knew he had to take it. I also remember him still pledging his love to Leeds when he signed and saying he would like to return one day.

Nothing more than a sad attempt to soften the blow....

Promises are besides the point he betrayed his roots which is hard for Leed's fans to take...