N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Quoted for truth...

We get it, Liverpool have just shown plans for a new stadium. So why dedicate 15 essays on the subject, nobody really cares. Tbh it would be much more worth while, if you made a seperate thread on just the Liverpool stadium...

At the end of the day, Ant is a young over excitable kid. This can be seen from his "Henry will 100% sign for liverpool" and "Igor Biscan, Josemi and Kronkamp were good players" statements.

I guess this explains why he wont shut up about this subject.

Don't talk down to me you ignorant 50 Cent wannabe

What gives you the right to talk to me in such a way?

I maybe 16, but that does not provide excuses for people like yourselves to have a swipe at me for it.

Besides why go back a few pages just to get a swipe back at me?

Do us a favor hobs just fuck off mate your nothing but a Wind Up Merchant and I'm fucking sick and tired of your condescending attitude towards me

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to get across how big it is

Read my post above...Dickhead The pictures that were leaked from ynwa.tv last month are the spot on the real thing, Just a different render

Hence the reason I was crapping myself...

The ones you posted going OMGTHESEAREREALBETTERDELETETHEM looked fuck all like it you spotty little scouse ****.

I used to like Liverpool fans before coming on this forum, I remember those days.

The current design really reminds me of some of the Nintendo Revolution mock-ups.

The ones you posted going OMGTHESEAREREALBETTERDELETETHEM looked fuck all like it you spotty little scouse ****.

I used to like Liverpool fans before coming on this forum, I remember those days.

Look at them again mate, tell me they aren't the same, They are vrirtually Identical, not in terms of where they were rendered but the shape is I dentical

And Abuse, Lovely? To have . and admit it you don't like me not all Liverpool Fans in general. I can live with that I don't need any praise off you.

:)

I believe it was me that posted the leaked images in this thread. They were very much real. Now piss off you bitter geordie ****.

Look at them again mate, tell me they aren't the same

I looked at them at the time, the ones that looked like that big blob of bluetac building in Birmingham more than anything else. Hopefully the new stadium will be ready in time for Henry's debut. Honestly, if a toon fan posted the kind of stuff you do on here on a Newcastle board they'd get the piss ripped out of them - they're jokingly called ITKs (in the knows) and soopafans, people always posting "Berbatov having a medical, watch this space!" and the cringe-making "We EAT, BREATHE and LIVE football!!111" garbage you fill this thread with, along with the complete blinkered delusion about the club, it's fans, it's stadium and its pies that make them an embarrassment to their own club and a laughing stock to others. If you cut all the bickering, posturing, arrogant squawking, tedious "biggest club" debates and general bollocks from this thread it'd be about 3 pages long.

And Abuse, Lovely? To have . and admit it you don't like me not all Liverpool Fans in general. I can live with that I don't need any praise off you.

Sorry, the abuse wasn't my fault, it's the fault of the police, the media, the TV, the FA, UEFA...

I looked at them at the time, the ones that looked like that big blob of bluetac building in Birmingham more than anything else. Hopefully the new stadium will be ready in time for Henry's debut. Honestly, if a toon fan posted the kind of stuff you do on here on a Newcastle board they'd get the piss ripped out of them - they're jokingly called ITKs (in the knows) and soopafans, people always posting "Berbatov having a medical, watch this space!" and the cringe-making "We EAT, BREATHE and LIVE football!!111" garbage you fill this thread with, along with the complete blinkered delusion about the club, it's fans, it's stadium and its pies that make them an embarrassment to their own club and a laughing stock to others. If you cut all the bickering, posturing, arrogant squarking tedious "biggest club" debates and general bollocks from this thread it'd be about 3 pages long.

You posted that In a blind pit of fury and rage?

I can't be bothered to even read it, the fact is you are either blind or just clutching onto straws, the pictures that Field's Posted where taken off EVERY single Liverpool forum after being leaked via ynwa.tv.

I am not going to give you the satisfaction of why I was bricking one, but I know A few people can back me up on this one.

Every single Liverpool site took them down, isn't that saying something?

These where the real deal, and the images put forward now are nothing but early preps I Believe there will be better renders about. Better or similar to the ones Field's and I have posted remians to be seen.

I looked at them at the time, the ones that looked like that big blob of bluetac building in Birmingham more than anything else. Hopefully the new stadium will be ready in time for Henry's debut. Honestly, if a toon fan posted the kind of stuff you do on here on a Newcastle board they'd get the piss ripped out of them - they're jokingly called ITKs (in the knows) and soopafans, people always posting "Berbatov having a medical, watch this space!" and the cringe-making "We EAT, BREATHE and LIVE football!!111" garbage you fill this thread with, along with the complete blinkered delusion about the club, it's fans, it's stadium and its pies that make them an embarrassment to their own club and a laughing stock to others. If you cut all the bickering, posturing, arrogant squawking, tedious "biggest club" debates and general bollocks from this thread it'd be about 3 pages long.

Sorry, the abuse wasn't my fault, it's the fault of the police, the media, the TV, the FA, UEFA...

Ohh were going low now.....Look at them pictures, Once last go....

There are thousands of people on the internet who post the same in the know nonsense about new stadium plans and their club signing Henry mate, you have to be seriously on the money on a regular basis not to get laughed off.

Every single Liverpool site took them down, isn't that saying something?

Yes, that they were not much like the final design. I'd have taken them down too. When did you post these by the way? If you posted some other ones more recently that were closer, fair enough. But the ones I saw bore little resemblance to this one.

There are thousands of people on the internet who post the same in the know nonsense about new stadium plans and their club signing Henry mate, you have to be seriously on the money on a regular basis not to get laughed off.

I was full of shit regarding Henry I admit it

I am not full of shit regarding this stadium....

Yes, that they were not much like the final design. I'd have taken them down too. When did you post these by the way? If you posted some other ones more recently that were closer, fair enough. But the ones I saw bore little resemblance to this one.

Field's posted them originally after they were released via ynwa.tv he got them from RAWK another Liverpool Website.

Following a request from YNWA.TV ALL Liverpool asociated fan sites took these pictures down and asked whoever had them via imageshack to remove the link.

If you are refusing to acknowledge the similarties between the pics released yesterday and the ones Field's got a few months ago then you are blind.

01E15634-DFDD-8082-822E3F17621B3C1F.jpg

904958954_8d33d64735_o.jpg

904125169_22fcbac46f_o.jpg

Thought Fucking So As Well...

I am not denying your stadium is class but it's got nothing outstanding about it, So what if it's got cushion chairs, I stand up at away matches?

When i say give me something thats unique to Arsenal about the Emirates in terms of what it has that sets it out from the rest, comfy seats isn't one of them.

I am looking for something UNIQUE, something worth shouting about...

I gave you a few examples of why Emirates Stadium is the best, and how it accomodates for the fans. I didn't mention the amount of facilities for our team, coaching staff and our stadium crew. Such as our advanced lighting technology for pitch growth etc.

But then you fobbed off my points as 'facism' and 'corporate'.

As for standing up at away games, whether or not you stand up or not. The luxury is there, like no other stadium in England.

I like how you stand up for your team Ant, 7 times out of 10 I back you up in discussions. But sometimes you are horribly blind and bias.

I gave you a few examples of why Emirates Stadium is the best, and how it accomodates for the fans. I didn't mention the amount of facilities for our team, coaching staff and our stadium crew. Such as our advanced lighting technology for pitch growth etc.

But then you fobbed off my points as 'facism' and 'corporate'.

As for standing up at away games, whether or not you stand up or not. The luxury is there, like no other stadium in England.

I like how you stand up for your team Ant, 7 times out of 10 I back you up in discussions. But sometimes you are horribly blind and bias.

Mate I am not trying to dismiss such atttributes the Emirates has, but As I can see where only going around In circles.

I like the Emirates it's a nice stadium but when we discuss stadiums archtecture, granted ours is wacky, but with all due respect Arsenal's is nothing special...

Mate I am not trying to dismiss such atttributes the Emirates has, but As I can see where only going around In circles.

I like the Emirates it's a nice stadium but when we discuss stadiums archtecture, granted ours is wacky, but with all due respect Arsenal's is nothing special...

I never claimed the architecture was special or unique, I just said the stadium was the best in England, only ones that come close are Old Trafford and Wembley. And I know Wembley is rubbish in comparison.

Those aren't the ones I'm talking about, you posted some side-on shots of a stadium if I recall correctly - or it might have been another mickey mouser.

Then why the fuck where you hurling abuse at me when i posted them pictures a few pages back!

I never claimed the architecture was special or unique, I just said the stadium was the best in England, only ones that come close are Old Trafford and Wembley. And I know Wembley is rubbish in comparison.

As I said in a previous post, Facilities Wise the Emirates has it all and their is no denying that.

Fair Point

Then why the fuck where you hurling abuse at me when i posted them pictures a few pages back!

Because, like I say, they look fuck all like the ones someone (I really thought it was you) posted a fair while back as "leaked" pictures.

Can all of you please shut the hell up? This thread is absolute shite with all the crap some of you have been posting. Arguing over stupid stadium designs and whose stadium is better. Grow up. No one gives a shit. I know I don't.

Can all of you please shut the hell up? This thread is absolute shite with all the crap some of you have been posting. Arguing over stupid stadium designs and whose stadium is better. Grow up. No one gives a shit. I know I don't.

Amen, It was nice to hear about the new stadium and it's very nice etc. blah blah blah. However people are going to have differnt opinions and don't take it personally if they don't feel the way you do. Now, back on topic I have to work on Saturday/Sunday therefore miss my chance to go to the Emirates Cup, bah.

Amen, It was nice to hear about the new stadium and it's very nice etc. blah blah blah. However people are going to have differnt opinions and don't take it personally if they don't feel the way you do. Now, back on topic I have to work on Saturday/Sunday therefore miss my chance to go to the Emirates Cup, bah.

Thats a bummer man!! I was planning on going on Saturday but then I realised that i have training for my new job at.....Chelsea....:woops:

Thats a bummer man!! I was planning on going on Saturday but then I realised that i have training for my new job at.....Chelsea....:woops:

I know, I would have loved to see Inter play, Valencia as well. Also worst that my mates are going so they will be talking about it all next week. *sigh*