NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

you sure about that? because i have my doubts

Yes very sure.

Liverpool have announced the signing of Javier Mascherano from West Ham in an 18-month loan deal that has bent football’s rules.

Rafa Benitez last night saluted the signing. “We have an agreement to take him on loan for 18 months then we have an option to sign him permanently.

“He is a top class player and played at the top level at the World Cup. We were monitoring him when he was with River Plate. The only question is whether he can play to his level in England, but I know he can play a lot better than he did at West Ham.

"I'm only thinking about the national team" - Carlos Tevez, June 4, ahead of the Copa America.

"I know Inter is interested in me. It would be nice to play in Italy, especially in a team that has so many Argentinians - Carlos Tevez, June 12.

"Inter is a great club. There is a true possibility that I will wear the Nerazzurri colours next season" - Carlos Tevez, June 26.

"I know people are now talking about Arsenal and obviously that is something I am excited about. It's another big club and the good thing is I wouldn't have to move out of London. I also already know English football and I like it. Arsenal's style is more technical than physical so I could fit in no problem. My transfer is being talked about a lot. It's beautiful to be wanted by various clubs" - Carlos Tevez, June 29.

"I would like to play at Real Madrid" - Carlos Tevez, June 30.

"For me, Manchester United will be a sensational destination and to be a member of Sir Alex Ferguson's squad will be absolutely spectacular" - Carlos Tevez, July 6.

I would hate to be Tevez when deciding what to wear, I really would

Fair enough i will admit when i am wrong.

the difference with the liverpool signing is he wasn't playing at westham and a loan was an obvious move for some one unproven.

Why would united want to take teves on a 2 year loan? why not buy him out right. Do West ham have a "call Back" clause?

Fair enough i will admit when i am wrong.

the difference with the liverpool signing is he wasn't playing at westham and a loan was an obvious move for some one unproven.

Why would united want to take teves on a 2 year loan? why not buy him out right. Do West ham have a "call Back" clause?

To be honest the reason why both clubs have decided to loan them is because the whole system behind their ownership is messy.

Much easier to pay their wages, then to find out who to the pay the money to..

West Ham should of been sent down

Looks like Djib won't be signing for Marseille. Marseille have taken so fcukin long to sort this out and now it gonna hurt us bad!

got no strikers apart from Niang and we just signed that waste of space Bolo Zenden!!

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has confirmed West Ham have made an approach for Djibril Cisse.

Cisse is surplus to requirements at Anfield and Liverpool are ready to listen to offers for the French international.

Marseille had been leading the chase to sign Cisse after he spent the whole of last season on loan at the Stade Velodrome.

However, West Ham could now be ready to pinch the former Auxerre ace from under the noses of Marseille.

Liverpool are believed to be holding out for a fee in the region of £9million for their former club record signing and West Ham could outbid Marseille for Cisse's signature.

West Ham are actively scouring the market for striking reinforcements with Carlos Tevez seemingly on his way to Manchester United.

The Hammers are also though to be keen on Cisse's Liverpool team-mate Craig Bellamy.

Bellamy has been pushed down the pecking order by the recent arrival of Fernando Torres and Benitez confirmed earlier this week he was considering offers for the Welsh international.

source:http://www.skysports.com

Sven to Manchester City!

ROFL hes back...

Sven will do a good job at Man City, He wasn't as shit as people made out, won the league with Lazio...

Sven will do a good job at Man City, He wasn't as shit as people made out, won the league with Lazio...

...he also won the UEFA Cup with unfashionable side IFK Gothenburg...

I think that's something.

The fans are aware of the way he swindled the FA and how he crumbled when it mattered for england, maybe?

Maybe, but to be honest with the treatment he got off the England fans and press, I wouldn't blame him

Sven is a complete toss pot. his managerial skills are that of a 10 year old girl. it is the back up staff that got him his success. Man city will regret sven as their manager.

The fans are aware of the way he swindled the FA and how he crumbled when it mattered for england, maybe?

How on earth did he swindle the FA, they where the morons that decided to extend his contract and then sack him a year later. A decision they made before the World Cup regardless of the outcome. (Thats not to say I think England played well at the World Cup.) The way the FA handled the situation was entirely clueless and moronic which is why we have an utter clown in charge at the moment.

Besides if somebody had agreed to pay you x ammount of money over 4 years and then tried to back out of it a year later would you let them?

How on earth did he swindle the FA, they where the morons that decided to extend his contract and then sack him a year later. A decision they made before the World Cup regardless of the outcome. (Thats not to say I think England played well at the World Cup.) The way the FA handled the situation was entirely clueless and mornic which is why we have an utter clown in charge at the moment.

Besides if somebody had agreed to pay you x ammount of money over 4 years and then tried to back out of it a year later would you let them?

Spot On....

I have to say this whole Tevez thing stinks...

What with the Arbitration Panel admitting they would probably have taken points off West Ham and now the PL saying they will investigate any move, there is clearly something a miss. Surely the PL should be able to stand by their conviction that when West Ham were originally punished, it was the correct punishment and that they were suitably happy that Tevez had been registered completely with West Ham and there was no further third party involvement now this is not the case...they are doubting where the money is going...

The only thing that stinks is the over punishment of West Ham and the whining that Macabe seems to be doing.

Sven is a complete toss pot. his managerial skills are that of a 10 year old girl. it is the back up staff that got him his success. Man city will regret sven as their manager.

Seriously that is just wrong

Sven inherited the best england side for a very long time and what did he do with it? fuck all. he is richest dumbass on the planet (and that includes paris hilton)

Sven inherited the best england side for a very long time and what did he do with it? fuck all. he is richest dumbass on the planet (and that includes paris hilton)

That England squad was very overrated. He did a very good job with the players he had.

That England squad was very overrated. He did a very good job with the players he had.

What?

England weren't over rated. they under performed and that is down to the manager. unfortunately McClaren is exactly the same and he will mess up the england squad just as much.

Well Said ^

and cmon Noodle, sure the FA handled the whole affair terribly, but he knew what he was doing. I will never forget when he had that staged interview and he basically said he would leave england, to manage villa (or whoever it was) when he was told of the money factor. He has no loyalty and fucked up the best england squad since 66.

I would not be happy if I was a city fan

I am by no means Svens biggest fan, but given the choice of him or the clueless **** we've currently got, we should have kept him on. Especialy as we where paying him anyway. I still say more of the blame over the debacle goes with the FA. I mean if they wanted to they could have sacked him for gross misconduct over the villa affair, but no they kept him on.

Then a year later they decide that they actualy want to get rid. But they announce this before the competition, fair enough but the stupid thing was Barwick saying they wanted his replacement tied up before the World Cup. This means you arent going to get any of the current International managers. If we had waited until after the World Cup, we could have had Big Phil, Hiddink, Lippi. Off the top of my head, or at least spoke to them about the job. I think Guus would have jumped at the chance personaly but anyway instead we had the media shitstorm and the most retarded debate ever between Big "C**t" Sam and McClown. BECAUSE THEY IZ ENGLISH INNIT. never mind the fact both have them have won basicaly nothing and neither have done anything worthy of managing England but blind patriotism and all that.

Hell even the apointment of McClaren was retarded and strung out for weeks. If they had come out and said Svens going McClarens our man. Then fine but no they left it for weeks basicaly looking for a better alternative no doubt they got told to fuck off by any manager with half a brain so they went grovelling back to McClaren.

but international footballs wank anyway.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=475542&CPID=24&clid=144&lid=4161&title=L'OM+claim+Cisse+agreement

Marseille have claimed they have "agreed in principle" a deal to sign Liverpool's Djibril Cisse.

The French club's move for Cisse was put in doubt earlier on Friday after Liverpool confirmed West Ham had made an approach for the striker.

However, Marseille insist they are on the brink of clinching a deal for long-term target Cisse and that he will join former Liverpool team-mate Bolo Zenden at the club.

A statement on the club's official website read: " "As well as signing Boudewijn Zenden, Marseille have also reached an agreement in principle with Liverpool for the transfer of Djibril Cisse."

Marseille have been chasing a deal for Cisse all summer after he spent last season on loan at Stade Velodrome and they are confident of finally landing the French international despite West Ham's interest.

I don't like Cisse that much. Glad he aint coming back to the premiership tbh.

he isnt that shit in france a much easier league. Zenden will do well there too.

Does Hobs actually like any Liverpool player??

Cisse will do good in the French league, and he was good for us, but played RM with a manager that hates his guts..

You just ridiculously overrate every Liverpool player, even the flops and questionables.

Cisse was shit. He had pace, but zero technique and looked nervous in front of goal. Remember the tap in he missed against us?

To top it all off, he had a horrible "Im the best" attitude (just watch his interviews) and looked like a sulker. Best thing he did on pitch, was sport shitty hair doos to entertain the crowd.

Up front, on the wing or on the bloody cieling - he was crap. Jog on

What classifies a player shit and classifies a player good is all a matter of opinion...

If I called Liverpool players shit I wouldn't be a fan would I?

Cisse wasn't shit at all, as I said he played RM yet still managed 20 goals in his final season, despite being a CF yes his attitude was questionable, but he wasn't shit thats the whole point, I still think he could still do a job for us Upfront with Kuyt, but Rafa wasn't going to give him the time nor effort.

I think OM will benefit from him, he was class for Auxuerre and will be class for them.

Stop being so fucking narrow minded and calling every god damn Liverpool player fucking shit, and actually see the positives of the game, you remind me of those irritating fans who have nothing good to say about the players on the pitch.

It pissed me off in the CL Final v Chelsea at home and when Zenden was announced as a starter some of the crowd booed, Myself and a few mates flipped and chanted his name...

For Fucks Fucking **** Sake...

The whole England squad was desperatly overrated

Ferdinand, Lampard, Gerrard even ffs, DOWNING!!!!!!

From the official West 'Am site

http://www.whufc.com/articles/article.php?page_id=9272

06/07/2007 18:22

The following is an official statement from West Ham United Chairman Eggert Magnusson...

"Carlos Tevez is a registered West Ham United player, contracted to the Club until June 2010.

"There is no agreement with West Ham United for Carlos Tevez to leave the Club and we expect him to return in time for next season's preparations.

"No decision on his future can be reached without the agreement of West Ham United."

There is plenty of Liverpool players I really rate. I just happen to think Cisse, Biscan, Palletta and the boys are fucking crap like most of the nation does.

And liking a player just because you support a team is silly. I always try to look objectively at people who were the united shirt, if they dont cut it - I will make that known. Of course, I support anybody who puts it on and encourage them to do well. But shitters should be called out, regardless of what team they play for

PALLETTA ONLY PLAYED 8 GAMES LAST SEASON AND WAS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ABOUT 4 OF THEM AND HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN FOR THE FUTURE BEHIND HYPPIA, CARRAGHER AND AGGER SO CUT HIM SOME SLACK FOR FUCKS SAKE....

Bah I'm more of a let the manager do his job type person, yes I may think someone doesn't cut it, but you encourage him I don't think Bellamy cuts it for us, but is he shit no he just isn't good enough.

There is a difference