N-Europe

VGA splitters.

Mikey

I'm having the same trouble.

My Wii is connected via component and my PC is connected via VGA, so at the moment my 360 isnt plugged in.

I thought a fix for this would be to hook my PC up via HDMI (DVI to HDMI) but that didnt work as i suffered from overscan, and nvidia dont support underscanning, yet, or so I've read.

Ive seen a component switch, but it looks cheap so i suspect that the quality of it wont be all that good.

Would a KVM switch do the trick?

Failing that ill buy a VGA cable for my 360 and just switch between my PC and 360, it will be a hell of a lot easier then swapping all those component leads.

Theres always a simple solution to this; stop hooking Wiis up by Component! RGB Scart works brilliantly and the improvement with component isn't that noticeable.

The Wii hardly uses any of the available bandwidth with component whereas the 360 uses most of it, you're using you're available connections better by putting Wii through Scart, 360 through Component and PC through VGA. I understand this is blasphemy on a Nintendo site but its the only setup that actually makes sense

I came to the conclusion that swapping the cables every once in awhile isnt life threatening.

Unless i accidently wrap one around my neck, fall over and the cord gets stuck on a door handle and i strangle myself to death....

Im scared.