Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The BBC Finally Gives Us A GOOD Computer Games Show!

Guest Jordan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very pretty gal is Emily Booth! And you're right; she's got 'em out a fair few times aswell!

Yeah it was a good show when it was on, shame it finished!

They followed it with that show that Aleks did with Ian Lee (who also does the Gamestars awards at times); it wasn't very good!

But when he presented RISE in the mornings, he was a good supporter of Nintendo at times!

Sorry to disappoint some people (myself included) but Videogaiden will only be available on Sky outside of Scotland.

Yet again us cable customers get fucked over.

Ah..shit.

Character limit for the lose!

i only saw the last ten minutes but did anyone see that show about the 360 today? i think it was six until half past, not sure which channel though.

Yeah, it was on from 7.00-7.30PM on BBC2.

Seemed like it was paid for by Microsoft almost indefinitly, although I have to say that it was quite interesting.

Iain Lee presents a very good talk radio show in london now, though He seems to be excited about the 360 than anything else at the moment.

Re bits: Does anyone remember that there was a blonde woman presenting the show before Emily Booth replaced her.

Channel 4 had a companion show to bitz called Vids. That was the funniest show on tv.

Hmm, reviews of Resi Evil 4, the Suffering and something else. Seemed ok but had random sketches between each review which was pointless as they weren't funny at all. It's lucky it wasn't on in England, you'd need subtitles to understand it. The reviews were pretty good. Looking forwards to next weeks, when we might see some games other than horror games.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!