NEurope
MadDog

Wii In Different Colours???

Seems quite unlikely that the first people to hear more about it are Target.

I imagine the data processing people behind the Target store are responsible for their own product nicknames, and that they aren't that clued up on them. They probably assumed there were multiple colours when doing an inventory or something and changed the name to "Wii White".

If Nintendo were keeping it so secretive that it's about to hit stores without our knowledge, would they really make this slip-up?

Anyone who buys another Wii just because it's a different colour either has more money than sense or is a complete and utter retard.

________

Chevrolet Vega

Edited by the_mars_volta

Perhaps nintendo will release a special USB device that copy's and reformats the system memory then when you plug it into the new Wii it copies the data over and then reformats the device. It will also write a file that will tell the Wii (both of them) to send a message to the internet the next time it connects to tell the Nintendo servers about the change.

Sounds a bit complicated no?

Im sure it wouldn't hurt sales too much to just allow you to enter the previous wii number to your new wii to allow you to download your old VC titles.... even if they want to disassociate the old Wii with the VC titles you bought on it.

The thing is it wouldn't be complicated. You would just plug it in, turn on the wii and say yes to the dialogue that comes up. Then plug it into the new Wii and press OK.

If you just let people type in their old Wii number people someone who just bought a wii could come onto a forum and find a person who has a lot of VC games type in their Wii number and then there set.

There are other problems too, it just wouldn't work well that way.

Hmm, do I want different coloured Wiimotes or do I get them all in the same colour?

I've got a thing about having matching colours, especially as the Wii is white and sexy. But, the black remotes are black and sexy. And the other ones, too. Bluddy hell.