N-Europe

Questions Suggestions for Nintendo

Ginger_Chris

I got another, exactly where the hell are all the 'launch window' titles that were promised to us? Originally as launch, and then as these 'launch window' titles. Nintendo totally fucking hooked and conned us all with the wii, and I feel like a mug for falling for it.

i dont use the wii, ssx blur sucked ass and zelda & wii sports i played to death... its gathering dust in the corner, whilst i wait 10 years for the next big wii exclusive game to come out and for nintendo to incorporate a decent online service & get with the times...

nintendo you let me down with the wii!!!

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Nintendo have stated that Metroid Prime 3 is the last in the series or Prime games. They have also stated that LoZ:TP was the last in that incarnation of how Zelda games are. Where do they see two of their biggest franchises going next?

P.S. Hobbzinio - Your sig is full of such teenage angst that I can almost feel it asking you to slit your wrists. Yeah I said you not me.

I think they're gonna be like no Zelda game has ever been before, which brings to mind, just how far can games go? Will the possibilities and genres ever be exhausted? I mean, it's hard to KEEP setting precedents and revolutions, of which Nintendo have had their pretty mighty big share, can you?