N-Europe

StarCraft II

Calza

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great minds think alike!:heh:

I seriously love this game, I bought it with the expansion for like £10 about 5 years ago. Ever since I got a new computer I never really got round to installing it again! I tried playing it online once...I got destroyed...never again!:hehe:

I generally pplay as the Protos because of those awesome turrets, I'm a defensive player!

Great minds think alike!:heh:

I seriously love this game, I bought it with the expansion for like £10 about 5 years ago. Ever since I got a new computer I never really got round to installing it again! I tried playing it online once...I got destroyed...never again!:hehe:

I generally pplay as the Protos because of those awesome turrets, I'm a defensive player!

would it be possible for us to play a one on one match some how? i've hardly ever played PC games online and have next to no clue how to use battle.net

Also is it wrong that i think C&C: Red alert 2 is the greatest RTS game i've played? (still haven't played starcraft owing to revision)

I'm not a big PC gamer and I've never tried to play a specific person online so i'll need to check how to do that. When I figure it out we should have a post exam celebration battle!

Also, I have no idea about C&C. I remember my friends played it loads so it can't be that bad. The only other RTS game I've played it the Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War game which I though was effing awesome, and I don't even like Warhammer...hmmm, might install that aswell!:heh:

I'm not a big PC gamer and I've never tried to play a specific person online so i'll need to check how to do that. When I figure it out we should have a post exam celebration battle!

Also, I have no idea about C&C. I remember my friends played it loads so it can't be that bad. The only other RTS game I've played it the Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War game which I though was effing awesome, and I don't even like Warhammer...hmmm, might install that aswell!:heh:

i had that as well, didnt grab me like C&C did. i think i just loved the cut scenes and the cold war theme. Post exam battle ^_^

I've always though SC and WC owned C&C, more variation and mroe re-playablility.

Been playing SC online :D:D

You'd slaughter me!

Fancy a game in a couple weeks? :heh: i think daft would enjoy a 3-way if its possible lol

You'd slaughter me!

Fancy a game in a couple weeks? :heh: i think daft would enjoy a 3-way if its possible lol

Defo. I'm getting annoyed at playing with people whose language I can't understand.

Best maps to play are the "faSTeSt eVER MapS". All the resources are basically infinate so it's all about the violence. :D

Defo. I'm getting annoyed at playing with people whose language I can't understand.

Best maps to play are the "faSTeSt eVER MapS". All the resources are basically infinate so it's all about the violence. :D

one does love a bit of gore in the even! what what what ^_^

for those feeling retro: 7.50 on Play.com for SC and Brood War expansion. I ordered it myself:)

I got it in HMV BOGOF for £9.99 so i got Diablo II as well. if i hadn't had ordered WC3:Frozen Throne i would've got that.

I got it today at last ^_^ now i need to go between WC3 and SC hmmm . . .

I got it in HMV BOGOF for £9.99 so i got Diablo II as well. if i hadn't had ordered WC3:Frozen Throne i would've got that.

I got it today at last ^_^ now i need to go between WC3 and SC hmmm . . .

did you get the normal wc3 game? frozen throne is just the expansion.

haha nice

Frozen Throne is ace, it sets up the whole outland plot in The Burning Crusade. It's awesome.

I know, i'm really looking forward to it!

The kicker is i havent finished WC3 yet :'( I know about the frozen throne etc cos i read the story on the WoW site-still it'll be fun to play through it all instead of just reading it.