N-Europe

Two iTunes Questions

Ashley

1) I had all my music on my HD, but since getting an external one I moved it all over but now everything doesn't work (as its trying to find it in the wrong place). Anyway of redirecting an entire library, or do I have to delete all the old ones and re-import them?

2) Whenever I try and add a video (which is properly formatted) to the library it does nothing. Not added or anything. Why is this?

Thanks.

;439928"]

2) Whenever I try and add a video (which is properly formatted) to the library it does nothing. Not added or anything. Why is this?

Thanks.

This may seem like a rather stupid answer, but make sure you look in all the 'things' at the left hand side, sometimes they get put into the wrong section. So look in Music Library, Videos and TV shows sections. You've probably already done this though.

Are you sure you actually added it? Try dragging and dropping it into the videos section.

1) If you go to Edit > Preferences > Advanced Tab > General then you can change the iTunes music folder location, I should think if you change it to your external hd then it'll work fine.

2) Not sure. I use a program called Videora iPod Converter which converts the video and then adds it to the library automatically, maybe try using that?

I've tried dragging and dropping vidoes in, and they've done nothing. Tried copying the file into my iTunes library folder and nothing.

Raw, I've changed that and that works fine for music I've ripped using iTunes, but most of it I haven't. Tried changing it to J:/My Music and then it couldn't find anything.

If nobody knows a way I'll just delete/re-import when I have a free day over the summer.

I'll try Videora iPod Converter thanks Raw.