NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Last game at highbury...shame I'll never be able to go to the old ground.....:cry:

Oh well, I'm gonna try much harder next season to try and get to see a couple of Arsenal games. That would be awesome.

You see Henry talking about his teammates on Soccer Am?

I'm going tommorow ...excitement but..also sadness.

There's going to be like a party in the stadium I hear. :heh:

You see Henry talking about his teammates on Soccer Am?

nah, what did he say???

nah, what did he say???

Not much, the usual questions asked. Worst dressed, joker, hard man, best trainer, most skillful e.t.c

Sure way to win is to perfect a set play with Beckham taking the freekick and Crouch heading it in. So it goes like, fall over near the box -> beckham freekick -> Crouch scoring. Repeat, till we win the World cup. That sort of tactics is much more systematic and consistent than relying on Rooney.

Sure way to win is to perfect a set play with Beckham taking the freekick and Crouch heading it in. So it goes like, fall over near the box -> beckham freekick -> Crouch scoring. Repeat, till we win the World cup. That sort of tactics is much more systematic and consistent than relying on Rooney.

Easy as that is it.:indeed:

YAS GET IN CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME. I still cant actualy believe we've got promoted. (Its probably the equivilant of West Brom coming 2nd in the premiership for the non lower league fans) But any the big boys who got relelgated are going to be in for a suprise when they take the trip to Layer Road next year.

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Well done to Colchester and Southend for promotion to League One.

Might only be a matter of time before you play against Villa in the same league (most likely to be the Championship)

hehe, yeh I know. Thats why I'm going to do it again:

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

hehe, yeh I know. Thats why I'm going to do it again:

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

I think you call that spamming...:heh:

COME ON SPURS!!!

Think you gonne beat West ham tommorrow??

YES :hmm: well at least its easier than Barcelona.:kiss:

It will indeed be sad to see the end of the Highbury Library.

It will indeed be sad to see the end of the Highbury Library.

I'm not so bothered..,:heh:

We wouldn't expect anything from tottenham fans anyway....

: peace:

Just read the paper, spirited away, and its not looking good for you guys. Firstly Robbie keane is out (major blow), Carrick is out (another major blow), Stalteri (......meh) and of course Ledley King (a big blow).

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHH!!!!! How you feelin now you son of a bitch!!! :wink: :wink: :laughing:

I'm going tommorow ...excitement but..also sadness.

There's going to be like a party in the stadium I hear. :heh:

I'm gonna be there too. Just for the atmosphere I haven't got a ticket, but I couldn't let the last game at highbury go without being there. I'll dive in a local pub hopefully to watch the game.

Despite having a huge dislike for London clubs (How many of the bastards are there?) I feel that I've disliked Arsenal less than before this season. I liked their redcurrant shirts (I think they should keep their colours as that, there aren't many clubs that play in that sort of colour), so much, in fact. I might buy one, because they'll probably be cheap nowadays. I also feel quite sad to see Highbury for the final time, it's a grand stadium with a large history and a number of appearances in videogames under its belt. (I've heard that the stadium is also haunted by the ghost of former Arsenal manager Herbert Chapman). Highbury is one of the most recognisable stadia in the world but I think Arsenal deserve to play at a 60,000 seater stadium like Ashburton Grove (that's a better name than Emirates Stadium IMO) they are one of the biggest clubs in England, plus they've been in the top flight for the longest time. Finally, Arsenal deserve 4th place. They've done very well at home and have been brilliant in the Champions League, despite having a pretty naff away form this season (you drew with us for god's sake). And to see the final whistle being blown at Highbury tomorrow will signal the end of a fantastic era.

THE ARSENAL STADIUM - HIGHBURY

1913-2006

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

God, I feel like an Arsenal fan now.

Just read the paper, spirited away, and its not looking good for you guys. Firstly Robbie keane is out (major blow), Carrick is out (another major blow), Stalteri (......meh) and of course Ledley King (a big blow).

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHH!!!!! How you feelin now you son of a bitch!!! :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Its alright West Ham will be playing there under 19s anyway to avoid injuries before the cup final.

I don't think Alan Pardew will be feilding a changed, more younger team today against the spurs. I just saw an interview with him on sky sports news and he just said that this is a fight for places for the FA cup final.

And in preparation for the final, you don't wanna lose you last game of the season, so I think Pardew will be looking for a good game.