NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

We thumped Gillingham today 5-0 getting revenge on there jammy 89th minute winner on the first day of the season

up to 7th now and only outside the playoffs on GD. Its scary being this high up the table this far through the season.

ON the whole Keane situation Celtic are top of Roy Keane's list as he ponders his next move after leaving Manchester United. Yet he is also considering Everton and Aston Villa as he would like to stay in the Premership

So do you Celtic/Villa supporters want that man?

I seen that also

That was typical of Villa on Tuesday night! Doncaster deserved it.

Remember the FA Cup final 5 years ago? Just like that.

Oh well thats the way cup matches go. Anyway one of the biggest games of the season(for Sheffield) is coming up, the steel city derby. Anyone got any predictions for this one I reckon Wednesday will play well get the win and kick start their season whilst despite the news Warnock is staying with United I think their season will colapse.

Newcastle have took the lead against Villa, classic Shearer penalty past the scum reject.

Went to the Watford match today, played poorly and drew 1-1 to Brighton. But the ref was an utter wanker. A Brighton defender jumped and slapped the ball, which would have put Anthony McNamee through on goal, and the ref only booked him. Brighton players faked injuries if Watford players got one on one with the goalie, so the ref stopped play. Total fucker, worse ref I've ever seen.

Arsenal and Norwich lost, so football wise, bad day for me.

Bad day for me. I wish Barry had burst the net with his pen, then maybe we would see the back of that cnut Souness.

Good day for footie today, we beat Arsenal, Wigan lost and Beckham has just been sent off for Real Madrid!

HA!

Wow, a bolton fan. Thats a first.

Ain't it just!

I'm pretty satisfied with our result, and I hope this match proves to O'Leary that Ridgewell is just a bloody calamity. He conceded a penalty against Doncaster, Sunderland (I don't see scum anywhere) and now Newcastle.

I know exactly what the Villa fans would have been singing if Villa took the lead:

"Nobhead, what's the score?"

"Nobhead, Nobhead what's the score?" :laughing:

Wow we played shite against Bolton, Cygan didn't do one good thing. FFS Wenger why don't you realise it would be more sensible to play Toure left back and put senderous center back?!

Bolton played well though, better than us at least, so they deserved to win 2-0. We've pretty fucked up our chances of winning the premiership though.

Ain't it just!

I'm pretty satisfied with our result, and I hope this match proves to O'Leary that Ridgewell is just a bloody calamity. He conceded a penalty against Doncaster, Sunderland (I don't see scum anywhere) and now Newcastle.

I know exactly what the Villa fans would have been singing if Villa took the lead:

"Nobhead, what's the score?"

"Nobhead, Nobhead what's the score?" :laughing:

A draw was the worst outcome for us. I would have rather lost.

Bolton played well though, better than us at least, so they deserved to win 2-0. We've pretty fucked up our chances of winning the premiership though.

Maybe so. But on the other hand that could be good for us, Wenger appears to be taking the Champions League far more seriously this year. I would sacrifice the league to be champions of europe.

Wenger appears to be taking the Champions League far more seriously this year. I would sacrifice the league to be champions of europe.

Hm, that's all well and good but we do have an considerably weak group and we haven't exactlu been giving teams good hidings in it either. *thinks of Thun games where we just won* Especailly since they scored a good goal that really wasnt offside and we got a dubious penatly.

Hopefully the kids can win the Carling Cup for us. WE got drawn Villa beaters Doncaster.

Newcastle's problem is they can't score for toffee, I mean Sunderland have scored more goals than them :laughing:

You're jsut bluddy lucky that you have Given at the back, I' m suprised he hasnt been approached by any other club.

You're jsut bluddy lucky that you have Given at the back, I' m suprised he hasnt been approached by any other club.

And to think Lou Mccari let him leave celtic when he was a teenager and proceeded to sign carl fucking muggelton.

Still, at least it has only taken us 11 years to finally find a decent goalie :indeed:

On a side note, back to the top of the league, huzzah. Although i almost got crushed to death outside aberdeen cause the police thought it would be a good idea to cage us all in after the match.

Maybe so. But on the other hand that could be good for us, Wenger appears to be taking the Champions League far more seriously this year. I would sacrifice the league to be champions of europe.

Yeah I'd rather the champ league than premiership this year, we've already won the premiership unbeaten, Chelsea haven't/can't this season. :heh:

But tbh, I'd rather we won nothing this season, and then next season win the Premiership and the Champions League in the same season, at the new stadium :grin:

Winning both would properly prove you are the best team in Europe in my opinion. If we want to do it though we got some serious transfers to do.

Hm, that's all well and good but we do have an considerably weak group and we haven't exactlu been giving teams good hidings in it either. *thinks of Thun games where we just won* Especailly since they scored a good goal that really wasnt offside and we got a dubious penatly.

Hopefully the kids can win the Carling Cup for us. WE got drawn Villa beaters Doncaster.

Newcastle's problem is they can't score for toffee, I mean Sunderland have scored more goals than them :laughing:

Cant wait till we dominate Arsenal on Saturday - again. Pitty Gilberto falls over like a sack of potatoes after any soft challenge.

Cant wait till we dominate Arsenal on Saturday - again. Pitty Gilberto falls over like a sack of potatoes after any soft challenge.

He's a bluddy Defensive midfielder not a freakin leftback. If you want to mock an Aresnal player, mock Cygan as scrapes through matches, when he's at his best.

Hopefully this will teach Wenger to play Senderos and Campbell in the centre and Toure on the left, as he's well equiped to playing on flanks and is also a good attacker.

Also, why the hell is Owen never playing for you :/ Without him you don't seem to be up to much. With him I'm sure you could win a fair few games.

Injured all the time, but hes never injured for bloody England. Should be back for the Arsenal match.

...I'd rather we won nothing this season, and then next season win the Premiership and the Champions League in the same season, at the new stadium... ...If we want to do it though we got some serious transfers to do.

Yeah like transfer in Mourinho and the Chelsea team. :heh:

Why would Arsenal want a team of money grabbing sellouts? Examples of this would be Shaun Wright-Phillips, Arjen Robben, Michael Essien. The list goes on.