NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wolf

Ocean Colour Scene - On the Leyline

OCS's new album is out today :). Has anyone here picked it up yet? I'm getting it tomorrow. One of my friends sent me a song from it: [LINK REMOVED] It's incredible.

Dude, posting that link is illegal. :heh:

Thanks for letting me know about the album, I love OCS. Mosley Shoals is their best album by far (from the 2 I have), I love the song The Circle.

Why? How is it different to say, watching a music video on youtube. It's just one song :S

Why? How is it different to say, watching a music video on youtube. It's just one song :S

That video is, in theory, on a site and stays there. The link, im guessing as I never saw, allowed you to download that song and thus, steal it. And remember kids; piracy funds terrorism!

Dude, posting that link is illegal. :heh:

Thanks for letting me know about the album, I love OCS. Mosley Shoals is their best album by far (from the 2 I have), I love the song The Circle.

Yeah, they're awsome. Their albums have been a bit hit and miss (there previous one was pretty poor) this new one is supposed to be great though.

Have you got North Atlantic Drift?

Never even knew they had a new album coming out! I shall pick it up for sure.

Never even knew they had a new album coming out!

Same! Where the hell did they spring this one from?!

They're pretty under-rated, I reckon. My favourite OCS song is still The Day We Caught The Train. :)

;431031]That video is' date=' in theory, on a site and stays there. The link, im guessing as I never saw, allowed you to download that song and thus, steal it. And remember kids; piracy funds terrorism![/quote']

All those videos on YouTube are also illegal. :heh:

They're pretty under-rated, I reckon. My favourite OCS song is still The Day We Caught The Train. :)

Who can say that isn't their favourite OCS song? :)

Thats Google/Viacom's concern, not mine :p

Who can say that isn't their favourite OCS song? :)

Me. It's a good song but it's certainly not their best. They've made a lot of better songs imo.

Sign in to follow this