NEurope
Slaggis

I think I may get excluded lol

I'd say to confront him and tell him to tell everyone to leave you alone, because you didn't tell his secret to anymore. If it still continues, just fucking punch him. Now I know some people may dissapprove of this, and violence isn't really the answer, but I remember one time everyone was having a big joke at my expense and they thought it was funny, and it was at first, but then it just started grinding on me and getting worse, one day I snapped and just hit someone. I'm not proud of that, but it DID solve the problem.

Of course, your school seems a bit messed up, and I dunno if he'd be the sort of guy to grass if you did, then you most probably WOULD get excluded. I still think an all out vendetta to ruin his entire life is not the way to go though, and it will be something you'll probably regret when you're older(unless you actually just grow up to be a ****). People here are right, you have practically become a bully.

A year ago I would have had some ideas, now all I can think is, why?

Seriously this stuff is screwed up, as if you're really going to do all this. If this is how you act, why would anyone else want to be your friend.

That was said in the nicest way possible <3

Exclusion! Exclude him! Burn him! Put him on a table and cut of his wiener (gigedeegigedeegigedee)!

I must say, you are the evil mastermind I want to be. You are a true master to me, an example of how you get back at people. Now if you find a way to get away with it and not being socialy punished, I'm coming to lick your boots. All the way to England.

Surely people take the piss a little more over sucking cock than wearing a bra.

One time in school, a bunch of kids printed out a load of posters of me from the internet and spread them around school. I just ignored it for the most part but made sure they knew I was taking it in good humour.

The thing is, I'm a teacher.

Anyway, my advice is drop it now. There's no point in wasting your time over this guy. The best revenge is not caring. I speak from experience (and not from my teaching days, either).

Surely people take the piss a little more over sucking cock than wearing a bra.

One time in school, a bunch of kids printed out a load of posters of me from the internet and spread them around school. I just ignored it for the most part but made sure they knew I was taking it in good humour.

The thing is, I'm a teacher.

Anyway, my advice is drop it now. There's no point in wasting your time over this guy. The best revenge is not caring. I speak from experience (and not from my teaching days, either).

Its over. Everyone saw the pics, laughed at him, he knows it was me(and about 6 other ppl) but has no proof so cant say anything. He went round school saying he was gonna kill me. He came up to me and said "whats your problem? Why did we even fall out? I've done nothing wrong!"

I tried to count to 5, and walk away, got to 2 and thought fuck it, and pucnhed him, first time i've ever felt the need to punch someone too.

But at least now, he knows to keep away from me. But he shuld have known not to piss me off, (i've been going to see some anger management thing for a few months because of stuuf at home/school), and yet he carried on.

but there you go, its over. thx for some of the advice i got. (waiting to be called a "bean" again)

Its over. Everyone saw the pics, laughed at him, he knows it was me(and about 6 other ppl) but has no proof so cant say anything. He went round school saying he was gonna kill me. He came up to me and said "whats your problem? Why did we even fall out? I've done nothing wrong!"

I tried to count to 5, and walk away, got to 2 and thought fuck it, and pucnhed him, first time i've ever felt the need to punch someone too.

But at least now, he knows to keep away from me. But he shuld have known not to piss me off, (i've been going to see some anger management thing for a few months because of stuuf at home/school), and yet he carried on.

but there you go, its over. thx for some of the advice i got. (waiting to be called a "bean" again)

Looks like your anger management thing isn't working. Try harder! :)

Also aren't you going to get done in for hitting someone? I smacked a guy in secondary school and got like a week of after school detentions >_< good thing I only had to do 1 in the end :D

So the punch did work then eh? He's an idiot to have asked why you even fell out, but he seems like a shit person to have as a friend anyway, you're better off without him. Glad to hear it's all over.