N-Europe

marshall 92

stuwii

Soaked? Oh my god, I hope he doesn't come onto here and start calling us all Nintendo pork meatballs made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs again. I could not bear the thought.

Damn dylexic people! Whilst these threads do entertain me as a mini soap opera(the fact they're so insignificant makes them seem significant), I can't help but expect their closure.

Soaked? Oh my god, I hope he doesn't come onto here and start calling us all Nintendo pork meatballs made from pig heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes breadcrumbs again. I could not bear the thought.

What?

Right...where's the key?

What?

Ahh, I thought it was some sort of reference to a lock, but didn't want to say in case I misunderstood and made myself foolish.

How funny, I have achieved it by trying not to :(

I shall console myself by listening to 66 minutes of UB40.

I don't really appreciate these childish threads about who you're bullying at school, your previous thread was locked, so I think you should've realised that this isn't on. If you want to talk about the things you do in your day that are meaningless to the majority of N-E users, that's the actual original purpose of the "Meaningless Post of The Day" thread. This site isn't your personal blog and it's not for you to boast about how you pick on other kids. I'm locking this.