NEurope
Dyson

Kicking arse and taking back my name

B-b-b-but you're GLA! Shock horror!

What? Doesn't GLA stand for Good Looking Asians? Well now I am disappointed.

Lmao.

Ok, name back please. Please? I'll pay you with stolen GLA cookies.

This is a formal complaint from the Jack Bauer Association demanding the promotion of Commander Henry to the far superior vaccuum cleaner brand Dyson. Failing this, Mr Bauer will kill all of the hostages using a chess board. You have 24 hours in which to comply until we order a missile strike on your sorry arses. You have been warned.

As the GLA head chef i want them cookies back arfter i work hard to keep the GLA full up so they are never hungry during there struggle for justice and henry ftw:yay:

This is a formal complaint from the Jack Bauer Association demanding the promotion of Commander Henry to the far superior vaccuum cleaner brand Dyson. Failing this, Mr Bauer will kill all of the hostages using a chess board. You have 24 hours in which to comply until we order a missile strike on your sorry arses. You have been warned.

What he said.

Also, the missiles will be armed with Tiberium. Because Tiberium rocks.

Jack Bauer? Noone has anything to worry about then. Jack couldn't kill a snail with a platform shoe even if his life depended on it.

I'll pretend I didn't hear that. :heh:

You have 2 hours 11 minutes to comply, fools.

I'll pretend I didn't hear that. :heh:

You have 2 hours 11 minutes to comply, fools.

I'll repeat myself then:

Jack Bauer? Noone has anything to worry about then. Jack couldn't kill a snail with a platform shoe even if his life depended on it.

We do not, I repeat, We do NOT negotiate with terrorists.

You do realise that this is war. :heh: 7 minutes.

It's been longer than 18 hours.

24 hours, crazy fool! :bouncy:

OH GOD! I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE!!! WHATEVER IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!??!?!?!!

TIME'S UP! Now you're in for it! Prepare for phase one of the ultimate JBA strike!

179803.jpeg

My name! It is to be given back with immediate effect.

Don't tempt me to use Phase 2 on you. You thought Phase 1 was bad? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Edit: We strike again in 24 hours!

Oh don't worry Mr. Flink. We don't expect you to negotiate. We expect you to die!

It's been longer than 18 hours.

When will fans of 24 realise that's its a normal show with a clock shoved in like an after-thought?