Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

TV Speakers

Stocka

I have a Samsung 26" LCD HDTV and as much as I like it i'm in need of one thing bad, and that's quality sound. I need some TV speakers, so what do you recommend?

I'm not going to mention any price yet as i'm not sure what i'm willing to pay so just mention anything worth mentioning.

I'm using my TV mainly for films (DVDs), videogames (Wii/360) and general TV if that helps.

Any high end Logitech speakers will do ya greatness. I have Logitech's Z-5450 speakers. (Those fancy "Wireless" Ones.) They're great! Sound is awesome and wireless is cool for surround. Only problems is they cause interference with my cordless 2.4Ghz phone... I'm willing to bet if you have 5.8Ghz cordless phone it wound't be a problem but I don't know for sure. They cost me about $400. But you probably should only pick 'em up if your TV has Optical out...

If your TV doesn't have Optical out I recommend the Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System. I've never seem 'em in use but they look awesome and have good reviews. Spherex Them on Amazone (US)