NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Intensive Care

Robbie William's new album hits the stores on Monday. It's meant to be one of his best albums to date. I have to disagree, having heard it already I think it's pretty poor (I like most of his other music). Hopefully it will grow on me when I get it on Monday. I had high hopes after hearing "Tripping" and "Make Me Pure," they turned out to be the best 2 songs on the album.

Your thoughts?

Hahahahahaha, oh wait your serious, let me laugh even harder, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is there point in that, thats nothing to do with what he's on about. Fair enough you might not like whats he's on about, but dont just start rubbishing his thread.

Is there point in that, thats nothing to do with what he's on about. Fair enough you might not like whats he's on about, but dont just start rubbishing his thread.

You call me on making a mildly amusing and not entirely serious comment but ignore someone saying outright that its shit. ok then... Also I needed an excuse to quote Bender from Futurama since I havent done it in a while.

You call me on making a mildly amusing and not entirely serious comment but ignore someone saying outright that its shit. ok then... Also I needed an excuse to quote Bender from Futurama since I havent done it in a while.

At least what he was saying had some relevance to the thread being that it was about the artist.

Ok, i feel guilty now .Moria , ignore my last statement , my wifes just burned my ears about robbie being a good fellow etc. I must admit hes a good showman and that "rock dj" video was class .

At least what he was saying had some relevance to the thread being that it was about the artist.

Surely posting here has relevance? And just to show that I dont hate Robbie Williams and just came here to flame, I have had quite a few drunken singalongs to angels with my mates who dont like metal. I wont post on this thread anymore so theres no need to reply.

Shuttup both of you, neither of you have a reason for this argument.

Robbie Williams has released some decent work over the past years, no one can deny that. However, I reckon hes overrated and on a serious note totally gay :D

I can honestly say I have not liked even one of that mans songs. I would argue that he has not produced a decent bit of music in his life. Especially that tripe Angels. I cannot bear to have the radio on if he is singing, it makes me want to hurt people. Thats just my opinion though.

Shuttup both of you, neither of you have a reason for this argument.

Robbie Williams has released some decent work over the past years, no one can deny that. However, I reckon hes overrated and on a serious note totally gay :D

Hehe, you a funny man grebe, and I totally agree with you.

I can honestly say I have not liked even one of that mans songs. I would argue that he has not produced a decent bit of music in his life. Especially that tripe Angels. I cannot bear to have the radio on if he is singing, it makes me want to hurt people. Thats just my opinion though.

Not even Rock DJ ? :confused::confused::confused:

Nope, not even rock dj... if i had to pick the least worst song of his, it would be Kids, with Kylie. But even then Id rather go to the dentist than have to listen to that all the way through.

Here's a perfect example of a useless post!

I'm getting it monday, ordered it for £7.99 at Play.com :smile:

RW is one of the best individual singers Britain have had over the last few years, and has done some amazing songs (Angels, Rock DJ, Shes the One, Feel) so people who deny he is at least talented are fools. His music might not be your type but you have to admit he's talented. Anyway I love Tripping, but Make Me Pure is a bit meh in my opinion. Looking forward to it. :smile:

hes got a nice voice, not my thing tho, and he doesnt play a geetarrr either :heh: hes gettin way too much radio coverage atm which makes me wanna scratch my eyes out!

hes got a nice voice, not my thing tho, and he doesnt play a geetarrr either :heh: hes gettin way too much radio coverage atm which makes me wanna scratch my eyes out!

He does actually play guitar but he's wank at it.

Listened to it again, starting to really like it now. I've just remembered that I didn't really like Escapology at first, but I love that album now. I hope this is the same :)

hes gettin way too much radio coverage atm which makes me wanna scratch my eyes out!

That's logical.

First got the album on Saturday morning from play.com (two days early :)) and my first impressions were a bit 'meh' and I felt really disappointed for a RW album. Since i've been listening to it loads, aswell as watching him Live in Berlin, and I absolutely love quite a few of the songs now and its becoming one of my favourite RW album's ever. Ghosts is particular great. My favourite at the moment, but also the following are great:

Make Me Pure

Spread Your Wings

Advertising Space

Trouble With Me

Tripping (love it or hate it :heh:)

Yet to hear most of the others yet, but Sin Sin Sin seems pretty good. Ghosts is by far my favourite though, great album.

Sign in to follow this