NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Data Recovery

Does anyone know really good software to download for free, to recover lost documents? thanks

You need to be an expert yourself to recover data, actually. If it was as easy as a program, then the FBI wouldn't have specific people for it.

poop. I thought the gadget show did a piece on good free programs and they got one for recovering lost word documents and such

You need to be an expert yourself to recover data, actually. If it was as easy as a program, then the FBI wouldn't have specific people for it.

It depends how "lost" it is but any good programs cost money.

you could try Recuva It found a bunch of my deleted files but good luck on finding the specific one you want, and actually being able to recover it...

Last post june last year:heh:

Thanks guys. Im a bit of a n00b. How could I explain 'do not install it on the same drive' to another n00b.

btw its just a mates big word documents ie coursework. ill try these. thanks alot

Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS data recovery software a file and partition recovery utility which recovers the lost data or documents.

Although the utility is not free but it gives the user to download the demo version free of cost from: Demo shows the recovered data, if one is satisfied with the result then get full version to save the data.

Sign in to follow this