NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Halo3 Pre-order, Legendary Edition- £69.99

What is so good about the legendary one...except for the Helmut?

Well you get the collectors disc with it too and the most awesome thing is just the fact they've remastered all Halo 1 and Halo 2 cut scenes in the Halo 3 engine... which will be amazing to say the least.

The second bonus disk, an exclusive to the Legendary Edition, will include completely remastered cinematic material from "Halo: Combat Evolved" and "Halo 2," supplemented with developer commentaries, to provide a refresher course on the thrilling "Halo" story so far, and a featurette documenting a day in the life at Bungie. Exclusive content from the creative minds behind Machinima artists "Red vs. Blue" and "This Spartan Life" will also be included.

Finally, fans who purchase the Legendary Edition will receive an illuminating collection of original "Halo 3" storyboard art from artist Lee Wilson, depicting key moments and pivotal scenes from the epic cinematic production of "Halo."

I'll be getting the Collectors Edition hopefully. If I'm that bothered about that extra interview, then I'll just download it from somewhere.

If you're a massive Halo fan though, you'll definitely want to get the Legendary Edition.

i want that goddamn helmet!!! i assume no where REAL has started preorders for it yet? might have to wait till the release date is announced.

i want that goddamn helmet!!! i assume no where REAL has started preorders for it yet? might have to wait till the release date is announced.

Gameplay are 100% trustable, not only that but they're owned by Game so, technically they're real...

Gameplay are 100% trustable, not only that but they're owned by Game so, technically they're real...

i mean a shop i walk into and leave without any interference by the post man or royal mail-just prefer it is all.

I'll probably buy the legendary edition, even though I don't have a 360. I want that helmet.

I must be the only one that thinks the Collecters edition is the best.

Don't you get everything the collectors ed has in the legendary one though?

In the collector's edition do you still get the original case inside?

In the collector's edition do you still get the original case inside?

I doubt it, you do in Legendary though. It'll probably how Gears of War collectors edition is, an insert with both discs.

I doubt it, you do in Legendary though. It'll probably how Gears of War collectors edition is, an insert with both discs.

aww dang. I really like to have the original case for all my games, but then the collector's edition looks ace. I don't plan to pay £70 for the legendary edition though..:blank:

Cheapest version for me. I really don't care for all the extra stuff, it's not as if I'll ever watch it.

Cheapest version for me. I really don't care for all the extra stuff, it's not as if I'll ever watch it.

same here, the videos will be available via 'other means' anyway

Legendary version looks great! But the price is a little scary.

Sign in to follow this