NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Worms XBLA

Ill create a table for this weekends tournament (10/03/07) which will commence in little under half an hour. I will post the table here, and you can comment on the games/see the winners. Enjoy!

Wow great game...

Im suprised after all the moaning people done about it saying "Urgh i cant wait for this any longer, i just cant wait to play Worms over XBL!" We havent had a big forum game yet.

Wow great game...

Im suprised after all the moaning people done about it saying "Urgh i cant wait for this any longer, i just cant wait to play Worms over XBL!" We havent had a big forum game yet.

Thing is I play with my work mates on it. I mean I had a big clearout of my XBL mates the other week as I never play with you guys at all. Also I find it hard to understand alot of peoples diferent accents especially on the headset. But im making excuses I should hook up with you guys alot more.

Yeah, I've just not been in much of a gaming mood in the last few days, but I'll probably be online soon.

Thing is I play with my work mates on it. I mean I had a big clearout of my XBL mates the other week as I never play with you guys at all. Also I find it hard to understand alot of peoples diferent accents especially on the headset. But im making excuses I should hook up with you guys alot more.

Re add me mate, im back live'n and ill game with you.

i'd be up for a Worms night some time, just got to get a Live Sub, MSoft Points + Wireless Adapter sorted out first

The trial is pretty awesome

So is this still happening? I've just gotten in the mood for online playing after 2 nights of Gears. Wouldnt mind trying this out 4 player.

So is this still happening? I've just gotten in the mood for online playing after 2 nights of Gears. Wouldnt mind trying this out 4 player.

2 days late but i'm up for it.

Sign in to follow this