NEurope

fifa 06 is full of glitches

1. bayern munich have a level 6 stadium in fifa

2. i have level 9 prestige and level 8 scout and get poor players from scouting

I think FIFA is generally a pretty polished affair to be honest. It annoys me a bit the way people knock EA and love Ubisoft, EA at least try, Ubisoft produce total cack and people love them.

The best Ubisoft products are the Tom Clancy games, most of which won;t even hit a nintendo system.

I'm pretty sure the GameCube FIFA games (due to bad ports) have had glitches. EA seem to be getting much better with the Wii, tho.

GC ports of certain games from EA and other companies mostly contain glitches like that or make your GC crash. This is mainly because some companies only rush to put them on disk.

I think FIFA is generally a pretty polished affair to be honest. It annoys me a bit the way people knock EA and love Ubisoft, EA at least try, Ubisoft produce total cack and people love them.

The best Ubisoft products are the Tom Clancy games, most of which won;t even hit a nintendo system.

Mmm, Far Cry is a prime example of Ubisoft Montreal cack, - weird considering Montreal usually produce quality products.

Fifa is an RPG now? It changed quite a bit since Fifa '01.