N-Europe

Muse In Wembley Stadium

Saminthehat

As much as I love Muse, they are a tad overrated. Doesn't mean the concert won't be great!

Yeah, right now I think all concerts will be great since I've only been to one (the Fratellis on 3/3 which was amazing). I can understand if people don't like them because of their popularity though. Some people hated Pink Floyd because they ruled the rock market and didn't see what the fuss was all about.

i used to like them, but i don't feel they are evolving.

Lol, did you even hear their last album?! You don't think they evolved at all there? I agree there wasn't a whole lot of evolution from Showbiz to Absolution but there definitely has been on Black Holes.

I got the chance to get tickets for this before they went on general sale but didn't bother. I absolutely love Muse, been to see them live 3 times and they are by far the best live act I've ever seen. I'm not bothered about paying the overpriced ticket fee to see them in a massive overpopulated arena though where there's a chance I'll be so far back that I can hardly see a thing. Nevermind the cost of travelling to and from London and finding somewhere to stay for the night.

I'll just stick with seeing them at the smaller arenas. Like when I saw them play the Eden Project, that was amazing. Or when they played this tiny arena in Exeter.

I've never really understood what the big thing is about Wembley aside from it being massive (which I see as a downside anyway). Can anyone explain?

Lol, did you even hear their last album?! You don't think they evolved at all there? I agree there wasn't a whole lot of evolution from Showbiz to Absolution but there definitely has been on Black Holes.

I got the chance to get tickets for this before they went on general sale but didn't bother. I absolutely love Muse, been to see them live 3 times and they are by far the best live act I've ever seen. I'm not bothered about paying the overpriced ticket fee to see them in a massive overpopulated arena though where there's a chance I'll be so far back that I can hardly see a thing. Nevermind the cost of travelling to and from London and finding somewhere to stay for the night.

I'll just stick with seeing them at the smaller arenas. Like when I saw them play the Eden Project, that was amazing. Or when they played this tiny arena in Exeter.

I've never really understood what the big thing is about Wembley aside from it being massive (which I see as a downside anyway). Can anyone explain?

I see your point. Not a problem for me as I live in Guildford. Yeah I don't know what's so good about Wembley. Maybe it costs a lot for the band/record company so if you hear that they are playing there, you know that it's gonna be good-or at least has had a lot of effort put into it. Me and my mates are gonna take binoculars :wink: