N-Europe

No New Info For GDC

Dante

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah can't wait phils keynote is tommorrow.

But you're a consumer, he obviously isn't going to say anything for your ears.

Anyway, I just thought I'd put up some links to GDC coverage just in case we've some developers hanging around somewhere. Remember, if you're not a developer than you aren't allowed to click these links.

GamaSutra should be your first port of call. It's a bit dry, but it's a site for developers rather than gamers. So if you only want the stuff that's relevant to you as a player, IGN will be keeping things up to date should anything interesting crop up. I'm sure anything of real interest will spread quickly anyway, so I wouldn't get too obsessed with hitting F5.

Oh, one other thing, there's a strange rule at GDC which means you can't film more than the first 5 minutes of presentations, apparently, so don't go reaching for the popcorn just yet. You'd only get put to sleep by Powerpoint anyway.

But you're a consumer, he obviously isn't going to say anything for your ears.

Anyway, I just thought I'd put up some links to GDC coverage just in case we've some developers hanging around somewhere. Remember, if you're not a developer than you aren't allowed to click these links.

GamaSutra should be your first port of call. It's a bit dry, but it's a site for developers rather than gamers. So if you only want the stuff that's relevant to you as a player, IGN will be keeping things up to date should anything interesting crop up. I'm sure anything of real interest will spread quickly anyway, so I wouldn't get too obsessed with hitting F5.

Oh, one other thing, there's a strange rule at GDC which means you can't film more than the first 5 minutes of presentations, apparently, so don't go reaching for the popcorn just yet. You'd only get put to sleep by Powerpoint anyway.

But as a computer programmer I am interested in hearing what he has to say about how Game 3.0 and how what help their is for programming these next gen beasts.

Nintendo probably didn’t really request the sale, even though it said so in its press announcement. Honda has recently also announced that the government will sell its approximately 2% share in the company in a similar secondary offering. The company said that it hoped the sale would increase the number of long-term individual shareholders, the same reason offered by Nintendo. It seems more likely that this is standard language for any company being sold by Japan’s Banks' Shareholdings Purchase Corp., and that the government is trying to use the generally high market now to reduce its holdings.

yahoo.com

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!