NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Half your age but twice your size...

The kid should be taken into care. The mother is obviosly a waste fo space; and if something isn't done now, it'll only kill him/cost the NHS a shit lot of valuable money.

I'm a right old bastard lol, I'm 26, and I weigh just over 11 stone. I was shocked and appalled that he was that size. His mother should be prosecuted for child abuse.

His mum was saying "I hope it's something medical so they can just give him a pill to fix it" - Yeah, heaven forbid you might have to actually put some effort in, might interupt your daily routine of lying in bed smoking regal and watching Jeremy Kyle. The idea that if she was neglecting him he would be thin is bollocks, she can't be bothered to discipline him so she just gives him everything he wants.

Absolutely thick as pig shit that lass, proper shout at the TV stuff "He eats loads of crisps" WELL STOP GIVING HIM LOADS OF CRISPS!

"We have to count his calories all the time"

Reporter: So how many calories are in that breakfast he's eating there?

"Dunno."

"I have to look after him 24/7" - You don't do fucking anything! Your mum has to look after him most of the time!

i'm what you call underweight at 7 and a half stone and i'm 18. this boy is very over weight. That term is over used nowadays but my god he is.

That's so awesome. Keep on eating kid!

lol I concur.

Maybe he'll be the next fatty Arbuckle and deliver great things to the field of comedy before becoming a rapist or somesuch.

Ok, maybe i have no right to say anything as i had anorexia over last summer, but im at a healthy weight of 10 stone now, and i'm 16. But that's disgusting! the mother should be prosecuted.

Sign in to follow this