NEurope
Kirkatronics

free banner templates

Note: james is gay

hi, feel free to take these and edit them. just leave my name on them.also constructive criticism please.

Format: .PNG

freebiesho9.png

Suggested text colour: #FF0000

suggested font: cracked Johnnie

pic 2

angel001yr5.png

suggested text colour: #00DA00

suggested font: none

i do have blank version, without my name on, maybe we could some to a deal.

C+C Appreciated.

What's up here? You trying to offer people blank sig templates?

That's cool but, you need to post a bit more before you're allowed to share links and images. If you PM them to me I might be able to add them in.

i couldnt post images, so he edited my post with my images for me.. now i can do it myself. basically you can use these free...

i couldnt post images, so he edited my post with my images for me.. now i can do it myself. basically you can use these free...

But i don't understand why we would want to use them....

i dunno, i just wanted ppl to have a basic template if they wanted them... i was just giving them out......

You guys really don't get it? Wow, you must be pretty stupid :) I thought it was excessively obvious. Ah well.

Remember to give C+C and be friendly.

My C+C: The first is nice. If I used it though, I would just take the layer and blend it into something. You might not even be able to tell what it was originally by the time I finished, but it's got a decent texture to it. I don't like the second too much, the colours are too unsubtle and a plain white background is hard to pull off well. Also I don't understand why you repeated the same small picture three times.

It's worth noting that a fair few talented people around here will make signature banners in the request thread expecting nothing in return, so people might not be quick to take one of yours, have to edit it themselves and keep your name in the corner ;) Anyway keep it up, maybe make a sig of your own? Keep exploring new features, smudge tools, vectoring, gradient maps, yknow :) Try to avoid stamping too many brushes as well, unless ya makin' them yourself.

Post more here if you want more c&c - and everyone else try to behave yourselves.

Lol, sorry dude I couldnt resist.

Thanks for bringing these to us...feel free to do so in future, Im sure a lot of us appreciate it! Also, most people just ignore what I say - Should work for you too! :)

You guys really don't get it? Wow, you must be pretty stupid :) I thought it was excessively obvious. Ah well.

Remember to give C+C and be friendly.

My C+C: The first is nice. If I used it though, I would just take the layer and blend it into something. You might not even be able to tell what it was originally by the time I finished, but it's got a decent texture to it. I don't like the second too much, the colours are too unsubtle and a plain white background is hard to pull off well. Also I don't understand why you repeated the same small picture three times.

It's worth noting that a fair few talented people around here will make signature banners in the request thread expecting nothing in return, so people might not be quick to take one of yours, have to edit it themselves and keep your name in the corner ;) Anyway keep it up, maybe make a sig of your own? Keep exploring new features, smudge tools, vectoring, gradient maps, yknow :) Try to avoid stamping too many brushes as well, unless ya makin' them yourself.

Post more here if you want more c&c - and everyone else try to behave yourselves.

thanks, ill not put myname on them next time lol :p

Lol, sorry dude I couldnt resist.

Thanks for bringing these to us...feel free to do so in future, Im sure a lot of us appreciate it! Also, most people just ignore what I say - Should work for you too! :)

s'ok... :)

I know him from college can I be a bastard to him?

No...

.......Yes.

No...

.......Yes.

lol :) thanks ..

...not

lol!