NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Naruto Heading To The USA.

The dubbed Naruto SUCKS....they don't even pronounce his name right!!! We'll see if i get these games or not.

Yeah, disregard the poster above. The dubbed Naruto series is very good. The game being released in America is the first in a series of four games (last of which to be released in Japan very shortly) and provides an excellent fighting experience. If I were you, and if I was perhaps I'd have issues with the language barrier, import the latest upcoming version or even the excellent third installment that never fails to rouse a smile from unfamiliar players battling as large-eyed marionettes they simply refer to as "PINK HAIR GIRL" and "Dog kid". Fun system and a brilliant tribute to a brilliant series.

One to get, folks.

[Edit]

No whinging about the dub game's title either. It's literally a direct translation of "NARUTO: GEKITO NINJA TAISEN" anyway.

Hhaha.....Don't disregard...the mouth movements aren't even in sync half the time, and Kakashi's voice is just weird!!

Its all about opinions here, so dont ask people to disregard some one because you have a different opinion.

I didn't notice any issues with the lipsync, and I think ALL the characters sound fine. Let's be honest here, you'd have found something you hated with the dub regardless of how good it was (it is good).

I'm sorry, but I've put up with so many worthlessly opinionated anime kids who have slated the Naruto dub over and over, I just get a little irritated by it. Not to say your opinion is worthless, but anime dub haters are annoying.

I'm sorry, but I've put up with so many worthlessly opinionated anime kids who have slated the Naruto dub over and over, I just get a little irritated by it. Not to say your opinion is worthless, but anime dub haters are annoying.

I don't hate dubbed anime, but i think that fansubbed anime is well better. But i'll tell you now that the dubbed one piece is absolutely rubbish. They replace darts with poisonous suction cups and a knife with a rubber one. The voices are ok ish though. P.s don't hate me now just because i slagged the one piece dub off. Other dubs are ok.

Sign in to follow this