NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
somme

Evalia - my band

Hey, thought as I've been a member here for a long time, a shameless plug of my band would do no harm haha.

http://www.myspace.com/evaliaband

Do tell me what you think. Thanks.

P.S. Whore us around and we'll give you cookies. (And if we ever support a band you like...backstage passes... ;) )

I sing and play the geetar. We recorded it on our 8 track recorder, and mixed it all ourselves etc.

Ah cool. We get our pianist to record the songs on the computer. A bit lower tech.

I sing and play the geetar. We recorded it on our 8 track recorder, and mixed it all ourselves etc.

8 track? Old school dude. I'll check it out when I go on my Wii tomorrow, my comp doesn't have sound.

Yeah the 8 track recorders good. Cost £400 quid, but luckily I wasn't the one who forked that out, haha. So are you a Muse tribute band? Or just influenced by them, I was confused :S

I really like the music, can't hear the vocals though. We've had a similar problem, when you make it yourself you know exactly what you're singing, hard to imagine others can't. lol.

8 track? Old school dude. I'll check it out when I go on my Wii tomorrow, my comp doesn't have sound.

Cheaper than paying £200 odd quid to record 2 songs every song often, hehe.

Yeah the 8 track recorders good. Cost £400 quid, but luckily I wasn't the one who forked that out, haha. So are you a Muse tribute band? Or just influenced by them, I was confused :S

I really like the music, can't hear the vocals though. We've had a similar problem, when you make it yourself you know exactly what you're singing, hard to imagine others can't. lol.

Cheaper than paying £200 odd quid to record 2 songs every song often, hehe.

Hahaha no we are only influenced by them. I like muse the least out of us actually but I still like them quite alot. Yeah the vocals beed sorting out a bit at the moment.

You have a really mature sound. How long have you been togethor?

My bands link is in my sig. We recorded our first demo a couple of weeks ago and it's sounding really good.

About 4 years technically, but we've really only started doing this properly now, we were too young before with no life experience, so really had nothing to write about.

We're only 20/21 now, but when we were 16 it was all just a learning experience for us.

We've only recorded one 7-track E.P. before these demo's and that was 4 years ago. We've also only had the 8 track a week, so I think we're going pretty good.

Sign in to follow this