Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stars Catalouge, anyone's arrived?

Sarka

Guest DS MaNiAc
1080 arrived a while ago.

Does anyone elses copy of it have a little silver sticker on the disc? Mine did - I took it off, and underneath, there was a rental sticker on the disc!!!

Haha, pwned :grin::heh:

Guest DS MaNiAc
1080 arrived a while ago.

Does anyone elses copy of it have a little silver sticker on the disc? Mine did - I took it off, and underneath, there was a rental sticker on the disc!!!

Haha, pwned :grin::heh:

my donkey konga 2 with bongo's arrived this morning (27th oct).

dont you just hate it that you cant register another set of bongo's with nintendovip to get the stars! its crap! i also have extra controller and another gamecube they wont let me get the stars for :(

Yep Donkey Konga 2 with Bongo's arrived this morning for me too. For some reason the box it arrived in was really mashed up - it looked like someone had been kicking it around for 20 minutes or something. Nothing was broken though and it all works.

BTW, there where 2 versions of Donkey Konga 2 available at the Nintendo site one with Bongo's one without (both the same price in stars).

Yep Donkey Konga 2 with Bongo's arrived this morning for me too. For some reason the box it arrived in was really mashed up - it looked like someone had been kicking it around for 20 minutes or something. Nothing was broken though and it all works.

BTW, there where 2 versions of Donkey Konga 2 available at the Nintendo site one with Bongo's one without (both the same price in stars).

Oh, I have a feeling mine was without bongos, I'll find out soon.

Oh, I have a feeling mine was without bongos, I'll find out soon.

EDIT: Still nothing here, maybe i should send an email, have you got yours Sarka?