N-Europe

Help finding some music

EEVILMURRAY

I am working on a project for Video Studies which has this bloke hanging himself. Additionally I recently [About 3 weeks ago ¬_¬] watched Smokin' Aces, lovely film.

Anyways there is a piece of music at the end which is fucking awesome, and would like to use it in my project. I "obtained" the soundtrack and it isn't on there. If anyone has watched it, it's the music right at the end with Ryan Reynolds in the hospital [i shant spoil things].

For those who haven't watched it I can record it from the really shitty copy my housemate downloaded for me and post it on PutFile to see if any of you recognize it?

Help me Shabba'z, I beseech j00.

Dunno if you use/have iTunes but if you search for 'smokin aces' on the iTunes store then it's got the soundtrack. You can listen to a sample of each song - I'm guessing one of them might be the song you're looking for?

Edit: cube_game beat me! That song isn't even on the soundtrack, although two other Clint Mansell songs are?!

Edit 2: Haha, like Solo below I didn't read your post right - completely missed the part about you 'obtaining' the soundtrack and it not being on there!

Supposedly it's by Clint Mansell and its called Dead Reckoning

Hope that helps... and i hope its the right one.

I shall go rape my housemate into downloading it tootsweet. I had an inkling it was something by him as they have the intrumental shizzle written for the film at the end of the soundtrack. Yet they didn't have it actually on the soundtrack.

EDIT: Just had a look on Binsearch, what my housemate uses, and it aint there. Has anyone know where I might be able to find it?

EDIT EDIT: Yeah, tis Dead Reckoning. You listen to it on the chaps MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/mansellclint

My other housemate is now trying to see if he can download it either through working through the MySpace code or by some other means.