N-Europe

Adobe Creative Suite 3 official thread

Jasper

i think that this is the first non game thing that i'm getting hyped about

Got an email this morning saying CS3 was shipping. *Does a dance*

where are they shipping them from?

(as you can't find out that info until your copy ships)

• 2 weeks later...
errr I'm not buying a copy...

I misunderstood you there, too. Be more obvious next time - shipping still means"it's send of to you and you'll be receiving it very soon" to most people...

Anyway, slowly I seem to find more information about great features in CS3. If I got the money, I'de get the Design Preium - but for now, I'm waiting for someone to cough up a free copy. For me.

i doubt too many students could afford premium.

The whole point of having hevaily discounted student editions is so that we can afford expensive software though! Meh, I wish you could pick and choose which apps you want (without paying through the nose). I mean, I need Dreamweaver and Fireworks, Flash I might get round to learning at some point, but I can't see me ever using Contribute. I would quite like Acrobat and Photoshop though. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if it's possible to move the windows around? Like, the layers/navigation window - doesn't seem to be simply a case of dragging them about anymore, and I've been through window/workspace options and don't seem to be able to figure it out :( It's a shame because I used to put them on my other monitor to make use of more space.

Anyone know if it's possible to move the windows around? Like, the layers/navigation window - doesn't seem to be simply a case of dragging them about anymore, and I've been through window/workspace options and don't seem to be able to figure it out :( It's a shame because I used to put them on my other monitor to make use of more space.

i think its mentioned in one of the creative suite podcasts

if it isn't go into bridge home and click on acess 200+ free tutorial videos. i'm sure there's something there.

edit: what are you talking about, you can just move the windows around (unless its different on a pc)

edit: what are you talking about, you can just move the windows around (unless its different on a pc)

Nah man you're right... well I wasn't wrong but...

Well I was trying to drag the whole thing around by the grey part, I didn't realise that was a new "dock" that the windows sit inside (the windows look very new with their small rounded light grey titles and borders). I realise now that you can drag them around seperately :) Thanks for the help anyways.