NEurope
ReZourceman

http://www.dw01f.co.uk

Just found this website.

http://www.dw01f.co.uk

Lots and lots of DS titles, including imports like Elite Beat and Digimon. Most £23.99.

Looks sweet! UK Site.

£24 is pretty steep for a DS game when you get most games from two excellent sites, movietyme and vgp.ca for around £17.

I guess if you want slightly faster postage though?

£24 is pretty steep for a DS game when you get most games from two excellent sites, movietyme and vgp.ca for around £17.

I guess if you want slightly faster postage though?

The thing that attracts me is the fact that its a UK site. (Are either of those...Im not familiar?) Free postage, and they do seem to have a very wide range of DS games. Finally they accept all cards and PayPal, so pretty good.

Edit;/ Is MovieTyme a UK site...it looks very good.

The thing that attracts me is the fact that its a UK site. (Are either of those...Im not familiar?) Free postage, and they do seem to have a very wide range of DS games. Finally they accept all cards and PayPal, so pretty good.

Edit;/ Is MovieTyme a UK site...it looks very good.

Movetyme is US based but i believe they ship from a storage warehouse in the UK. Maybe not for pre-orders though.

Don't let country put you off though, most of this forum can vouch for both VGP and Movietyme's quality.

Yes, they're very good online shops. VGP and MovieTyme, that is. VGP is VERY fast, considering they're in Canada. Often arrive before UK games I order at THE SAME TIME. MovieTyme are very cheap too, especially with no postage. New DS games for £16.99 quite often. Love 'em both.

Sweet. Do both accept Switch/Maestro cards, do you guys know? Cheers for the help on this. Im going to buy Digimon if I see it fairly cheap.

Hi guys this is my site so if you have any questions either post them in this thread or PM me and i will try to answer them :)

Hi guys this is my site so if you have any questions either post them in this thread or PM me and i will try to answer them :)

Ill definitely be keeping your site in mind as one of my usual checkers.

Ill definitely be keeping your site in mind as one of my usual checkers.

Well if you ever need anything or just after a price check drop us a line as its hard to keep the site up to date with so many products :wink:

Is there any need for the homepage to be 1.5Mb?

The title is a bit crazy too. :heh:

Was that before I updated or now? :hmm:

some not bad prices, some things are abit overpriced, 42 classics for example, is £23 its only £19.99 in a lot of high street retailers

some not bad prices, some things are abit overpriced, 42 classics for example, is £23 its only £19.99 in a lot of high street retailers

Yep I realise that some are a little overpriced but its only because it takes me a while to update so its always best to check with me first as I can usually knock a few quid off ;)

Yep I realise that some are a little overpriced but its only because it takes me a while to update so its always best to check with me first as I can usually knock a few quid off ;)

I'll bear that in mind cheers!