• Link's Awakening
    • Ocarina of Time
    • Majora's Mask
    • Oracle series
    • The Wind Waker
    • The Minish Cap
    • Twilight Princess

Looks like OOT wins.

It was always going to. It's nice the margin between it and Twilight Princess is so narrow though. I expected it to be more. Poor Wind Waker has received shit for votes and Majora has always had it's fans.

Nice result overall.

why the hell would you create the exact same thread here that i created in the retro board?

I explained why it's cool here :)

Majora's Mask: I loved the 3 day system, and there just felt like a million things in this game that I didn't explore. I will play this again, for sure.
You're not allowed to vote until you do this. MM has, without a doubt, the best sidequests in a Zelda game. They are a fantastically constructed masterpieces. Please, don't deny yourself, go back and play MM!

why the hell would you create the exact same thread here that i created in the retro board?

Unfortunately the retro boards are mostly dead, and creating it here meant it would receive more coverage. It sucks, I know.

nah want refering to you.DINNERLADIES!.I like using the retro board because they may not be as fast but they last longer.this thread may be dead next week

I explained why it's cool here :)

You're not allowed to vote until you do this. MM has, without a doubt, the best sidequests in a Zelda game. They are a fantastically constructed masterpieces. Please, don't deny yourself, go back and play MM!

I've done a fair few sidequests. Got the fierce deity mask, but there just felt like a million other things in this game that I didn't do. Hmmm.

Majora's Mask is king among Zelda. Its about many things including the loss of innocence. It is brilliant, dark and intricate. Its one of those few games where its more about the journey than the finish.

And I want it released on the VC NOW!!!

Majora's Mask is king among Zelda. Its about many things including the loss of innocence. It is brilliant, dark and intricate.

And I want it released on the VC NOW!!!

I agree with you completely.

One thing I loved about MM is the intro, with Link looking for 'an old friend.' And then he leaves Termina at the end. It links in with ocarina of time and how he was the only Kokiri child not to have a fairy. It's sorta like he's always on a neverending quest to find a friend, I loved that aspect of it.

I agree with you completely.

One thing I loved about MM is the intro, with Link looking for 'an old friend.' And then he leaves Termina at the end. It links in with ocarina of time and how he was the only Kokiri child not to have a fairy. It's sorta like he's always on a neverending quest to find a friend, I loved that aspect of it.

Exactly! I loved the intro, it was brutal. Link ends up losing everything, even his identity. There was a really good article in an old issue of Edge magazine that covers all these issues really well, I don't know if anyone has read it but I think/hope I still have the issue (That article being the reason!) and if I can find it ill put it up in the forum if that is alright!?

Because you weren't clever enough to have a poll in it. If you actually read my original post I explained this.

Sign in to follow this