NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

Favourite Zelda and why.

I know you like cock but no need to call me one.

Wouldn't it be funny if he was refering to Link's Awakening.

I think he was saying you were talking cock rather than being one

Well, wasn't it even funnier that you didn't Adventure of Link existed?

I think he was saying you were talking cock rather than being one

Partial credit, I meant both. lol

Course I knew Adventures of Link existed. I played it the day it came out!

PS: Leon's gay.

Link's Awakening

Twilight Princess

Ocarina of Time

Link to the Past

Wind Waker

I'm playing through Oracle of Seasons at the moment. Although it's not as great as LttP or Link's Awakening, it's pretty good.

Course I knew Adventures of Link existed. I played it the day it came out!

PS: Leon's gay.

You're unbelievable. Why are you so obsessed with calling every male computer game character gay??? And what does this have to do with Zelda!!!

Not obsessed at all, and not every male computer game character, just Leon. And maybe Luigi.

Not obsessed at all, and not every male computer game character, just Leon. And maybe Luigi.

Luigi is not gay, neither is Leon. Just because Leon keeps his cock in his pants when the President's daughter offers it doesn't mean he's gay!

Sorry mate...

Luigi is gay.

Leon is gay.

And hey even Link might be.

Better luck next time eh?

So 2 or 3 people is suddenly 'everyone' is it?

Check back on the 'queer hero' thread for evidence. I find it bizarre that you completely dismiss the idea just because you hate the idea of playing a gay character in games you love. (and have no proof they're not)

I thought it was pretty obvious that Leon had the hots for Ada!

It was pretty obvious to me. Obviously not to others.

Nope not to me.

I just find it very funny how defensive and abusive you get when the idea is put forth that Leon or Luigi might be gay. You know what they say about the overly macho types ;)

This gay characters crap is annoying me now.They are not REAL people get over it!No game character is gay yet!

well how can they be?its not like capcom is going to to come out and say Leon is gay.Video characters are not gay

"Video characters are not gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm not gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation.

"Video characters are not gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm not gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation.

please stop owning yourself

you can take everything you just said and reverse it to suit my point lest try shall we

Video characters are gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation

Please stop owning myself? Eh?

Glad you've got no real argument.

As I said, unless there's evidence, sexual orientation doesn't factor into a game which means we have no idea if they're straight or gay.

Simple as that really.

Stop arguing, they're obviously not going to get any anyway so they might as well be neuter.

please stop owning yourself

you can take everything you just said and reverse it to suit my point lest try shall we

Video characters are gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation

This is what he goes on and on about. It's no different to when people say characters in mindless kids TV shows are 'gay', like "hey that Purple TellyTubby is defo gay"... er no, it's a fucking oversized kids toy that rolls around and eats custard.

Sign in to follow this