NEurope
ReZourceman

Most Annoying Video Games Fans?

I don't hate fanboys, I pity them. I am only really irritated with people who waste money. They're mostly uninformed casual gamers who buy FIFA, PES or Championship Manager year after year after year.

Get out :mad:, Football manager actualy makes quite a lot of improvements every year unlike. OMG CAPTAINS ARMBANDS NOW VISABLE!!!11!!

But I hate most fans who refuse to see that the game they are obsessing over is actualy average and isnt BESTEST THING EVER!!11!!!. For some reason Final Fantasy springs to my mind as the biggest example.

But I hate most fans who refuse to see that the game they are obsessing over is actualy average and isnt BESTEST THING EVER!!11!!!. For some reason Final Fantasy springs to my mind as the biggest example.

I hate people who slate fans of games just because they don't like them themselves.

I hate people who slate fans of games just because they don't like them themselves.

Yeah prime example. If the guy likes the game let him be. It's not like he stole money of you, bought the game, ate it afterwards and spread the faeces all over your face now is it?

It's not like he stole money of you, bought the game, ate it afterwards and spread the faeces all over your face now is it?

Waitta open healed wounds!!!!

*Runs off crying*

Yeah prime example. If the guy likes the game let him be. It's not like he stole money of you, bought the game, ate it afterwards and spread the faeces all over your face now is it?

erm...

...What?

Fanboys of every denomination can be equally annoying. Take some poeple on this forum. Sure, they bitch long and hard about a lack of innovation in Nintendo products, but did they buy Chibi Robo or Brain Training? No. But release just one of the many, many, many versions of Street fighter 2 on VC and, oh, how the masses prance like the delighted little monkeys they are.