NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Knights of Cydonia

Citizen Erased. Four minutes in. I came twice.

rofl

On my first few listenings of Black holes Exo-politics was one of the songs I really liked along with Assassin.

You're right about Assassin, harribo. For me it builds up to Invincible and it and then kinda tails off again to the finish and leaves you wanting more of that midpoint quality.

Theres a severe lack of classical style Butterflies and Hurricanes style songs on the newest album. But I still wont fault Muse for broadening their horizons and Ill be buying the next album on day one... possibly the next album Ill buy :hehe:

Last.fm is a joke, thats all I have to say. According to those retard I listened to Knights 3 times last night at 8:14pm and now that I've started listening it today it's just put that in - missing out the other 47 odd listenings. Fucking 'tards!

Twilight, Im fairly certain its no conspiracy against us 26thers. My wee lastfm blurb to the left seems to be up to date. Whats up with yours? Listen to a different song and see if it gets onto it :hmm:

knightsoz9.gif

As you can see it's gone from three plays of knights last night, to the one I played today, missing out the other 47 in between!

See what ya mean, brother. I doubt lastfm are just experiencing some technical difficulties at the minute? The sooner that McFly stuff gets pushed off the bottom of your list the better :heh:

See what ya mean, brother. I doubt lastfm are just experiencing some technical difficulties at the minute? The sooner that McFly stuff gets pushed off the bottom of your list the better :heh:

:mad: If you weren't a fellow 26ther....

Nothing wrong with McFly!

Thank you!

Sarka my dear boy, what are you thinking? Well, if you like Franz Ferdinand that explains alot :heh:

You like the cheesy Muse stuff do ya? Well Ill tell you one thing, know how Knights o' Cydonia grew on me after seeing em in November? Well the same thing happened with Exo-Politics. Soldiers Poems really good, and was all the better when they performed it on piano. :hehe:

Citizen Erased though, show it some love and restore some of our confidence in you!

I listened to it, but had to listen to TiRo straight after due to severe boredom - the starts ok I suppose...

I'm now listening to Black-holes, it's such a super album, probably my favorite Muse album in fact.

So what does everyone think of Map of the Problematique then since just about every other Black holes song has been mentioned?

I personally think it could be the best track of the album after Knights of Cydonia.

I don't think people use the 'flogging the dead horse' smiley in the right way.

So what does everyone think of Map of the Problematique then since just about every other Black holes song has been mentioned?

I personally think it could be the best track of the album after Knights of Cydonia.

I'd call it better, actually.

Map of the Problematique's good. Hey, its Muse so it cant be wick! :wink:

The thing is though, like pretty much every song on Blackholes and Revelations, it lacks a good old fashioned Muse-style riproaring guitar solo in the middle! Know what I mean?

mm kind of. They've lost something of the manic absurdity of Origin of late. Not always a bad thing but I miss it...

Never saw him surfin like that chez nous laddo.

Did you get:

"Is anyone here from Antrim?"

*Big cheer from 80% of the crowd* (Even me, Im close enough for government work.)

*Well this songs for you." And they proceded to play the best live Starlight they've ever managed to date. :bouncy:

I've actually been listening to Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses edit) a lot, and I think it's brilliant! A lot better than the album version of Assassin. Though I even find that brilliant! Knights is by far the best track on BH&R though.

As for my top 3 Muse tracks... I can't say, it's too difficult to choose, lol.

No it's not... 2nd date added :D

http://www.seetickets.com

You rule!! :D I deffo need to get some tickets. ^^

my fave muse songs...lol

Time is Running Out

Unintended

Endlessly

Sunburn

Feeling Good

Microcuts

Starlight

surprisingly only one from the new album - lol... still love it tho :D

Citizen Erased live is so fucking incredible on hullabaloo. Amazin :)

I don't like it as much. The intro is too rushed. The whole song sounds rushed.

I'm sure it would be awesome if you were there though. This was the one song they didn't plat at B'ham, which is a shame. Maybe it would be back on my topspot if they had.

knightsoz9.gif

As you can see it's gone from three plays of knights last night, to the one I played today, missing out the other 47 in between!

the thing I've noticed with last.fm is that if you put a song on repeat it only counts it once (at least when I use iTunes) so that is probably what happened

with regards to KoC I felt it was the most "Muse" song on the album if you know what I mean :)

epic song, great riff, amazing live, nice bit for headbanging as well :)

Sign in to follow this