NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Sick of GAME charging up to 60% commision on trade in?

Sick of eBay and PayPal surcharges?

They let you swap games, for free- they just hook you up with people who are looking for the games you want rid of.

Obviously if someone offers you a trashed copy of Mario 64 in exchange for your crisp copy of Twilight Princess- you can decline.

Basically you should value the experience you get from a game, instead of the cash value-- if a game offers you 10 hours fun who cares if it is worth £1 or £50?

This site is 100% UK based and free claiming we "intend to stay that way"

Reminds you of the school days hey? Obviously as it's a new service you want to be careful because everyone has low feedback- I suggest you Google them or ask for eBay feedback before sending them a £30 game.

Tell everyone about the site- because until now we've been forced to use US centric sites like swapgame whichh have a low UK userbase.

http://www.infinitecontinues.com/?user=spencesucks if anyone is interested in my list.

What is the catch? Well as you are enterring games you are actively seeking, they will take this data and show you adverts for those games at reasonable prices.

For instance I listed Animal Crossing and 10 minutes later noticed that there was an Animal Crossing advert for £25.

is this aimed at the USA mostly? I noticed they didn't have Lylat Wars in their database.

This site is 100% UK based and free claiming we "intend to stay that way"

Lylat wars probably isn't in there because it's new.

Wow sounds well good. Just hope it keeps going for long enough and has a HUAGE selection of games and good quality traders.

Lylat wars probably isn't in there because it's new.

I meant lylat wars for the n64 or do you mean the site is new.

The database seems to be quite large.

Shame you cant add more than one game at a time, adding every single final fantasy was a pain :)

I just signed up if anyone wants sonic the hedgehog for xbox360 pm me

I don't mean to shoot your sales pitch in the foot, but that game scored an average of 4/10. Continuing to own it is your punishment for buying it in the first place.

Thanks for the heads up for the site, 'dork.

And to think a certain poster whined "Mods, mods, this is an advert, lock the thread, mooooodddddssss" when I started a thread about wii60.com.

Sign in to follow this