NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

second batch

omg! so the second batch is today my mum is in watford now going into hmv and i am second on the list. it is mine christmas is saved!!!!!!!!!! wii play and my nunchuck are on the way. the board is set the pieces are moving wii day is here!!!!!!

I HOPE PLZ GOD LET THIS BE TRUE

I preordered the wii early November on the pcworld website. I just got an email today saying they are now preparing to deliver my order. I pre-ordered in the early moring of November 10th.

So i'm sure they've got yours. Even if it is a different company.

I doubt it :P I pressed them pretty hard for an answer, and they couldn't even give me a rough estimation. He reckoned they had heard nothing from Nintendo at all about when they would get any stock.I reckon they either had massive customer over orders, or have screwed something up... there is no way they wouldn't know at least something

i also searched everywhere but no hope:( did manage to get wii play from comet tho... annoyingly as i was walking past the tvs' they all came to life with the wii advert :(

flameboy according to your head office you get some wiis tomorrow.

wii tomorrow promised OMG

Well we're having no luck with my preorder at currys still. So I don't know if they've just missed out on 2 complete shipments or what?

We've been promised it quite a few times now. If we don't get it tomorrow I'll be less than impressed.

I went to GAME and they said the 2nd batch was supposed to come on Friday, but now they don't know when it will come?

I really hope its before Xmas, since I can't play it till then anyway!

flameboy according to your head office you get some wiis tomorrow.

wii tomorrow promised OMG

saturday?! thats not gonna happen don't get proper deliveries on saturdays, only new releases that havnt come in...unless they make a special case...

I must be one of the few people who aren't too bothered about getting a Wii as soon as possible. I'm perfectly content to wait until next year sometime. :)

"I must be one of the few people who aren't too bothered about getting a Wii as soon as possible. I'm perfectly content to wait until next year sometime."

Youre not alone! *drops down dead*

Sign in to follow this