NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
nero81af

wii disk scratched

Hello to everyone! I have a problem:

I noticed that my games are getting scratched more and more as long as I play with them..

I don't think those scratches are very problematic (very very very thin and noticiable only with a very strong light on the dvd and only in particulars point of view that said without pointing the light with an appropriate angle there isn't any visible scratch)

however is it possible for the slot in driver to scratch even very softly the disks? or this is absolutely impossible and I have to replace my wii? thank you for the answer

I don't know how the drive works but Discs are always bound to scratch.

A small scratch shouldn't make a huge difference.

If it get's really bad I send it off to get the disc skimmed.

well I don't care too much about scratches.. I'd like to know if someone noticed the same thing on his own wii..

I belive that the 2 black labels in the entrance of the drive may harm the disk :(

Hmm, I just checked my wii sports and zelda, they both seem pretty fine to me except for a slight bit of a fingerprint on sports(it isn't mine grr!), I've been running my wii in the stand. Are you the only one who plays/changes discs over? Have you put them down on any surface at all, or wiped them with anything at all?

Hmm, I just checked my wii sports and zelda, they both seem pretty fine to me except for a slight bit of a fingerprint on sports(it isn't mine grr!), I've been running my wii in the stand. Are you the only one who plays/changes discs over? Have you put them down on any surface at all, or wiped them with anything at all?

not at all.. I put in the wii my game without scratches and I took it out with.. they are very thin scratches however.. maybe it's normal I don't know :S

my disks arn't getting scratched but its pretty easy to scratch them

though its not the dust cover (the black thing)

maybe its dust on the dust cover? how should I clean it?

Light paint bursh, dust it clean.

fine scratches always seem to appear on any discs over time, and if you can only see them in very strong light when the disc is tilted I wouldn't worry. Start to worry when your Wii starts eatingt he discs like XBOX360s did at the beginning lol

Wii sports has shit loads of finger prints too it was like that when i got it. shoddy work by nintendo imo.

Where did you buy it from? Those things are usually printed and packaged by machines I thought, and people on the assembly line wear gloves anyway/ Sounds to me like it was either taken back, or the shop you bought it from had been using it.

I'm starting to belive that my wii is faulty if everyone here is telling me that no scratches are on their disks.. on my disk there are fine scratches and also strange marks on the external part of the disks.. (like fraction of concentric circles) I've contected nintendo that doesn't answer me lol

Sign in to follow this