NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

GAME Rep: Componant Cables in January?

gnnna sound really stupid but what are the component cables? i was just gnna get the RGB Cable is there a diffrence?

first of all, retailers seldom recieve shipment of stock as late as the actual day of official release. So why have no retailers recieved any stock of these component cables in advance of the official street date?

True. It rarely happens. Although our store has yet to receive any Sims 2 Pets on the PSP which is due out tomorrow. Tis the season to fuck up.

True. It rarely happens. Although our store has yet to receive any Sims 2 Pets on the PSP which is due out tomorrow. Tis the season to fuck up.

I just hope the RGB scart leads come through. I have already got myself component cables last week, but my brother (who lives with my parents) got a Wii and we are all going there for xmas day, so I promised to run around town looking for a RGB cable for him.

On the GAME website the date has changed to next week. Just been on the phone to my GAME and they don't know. WTF is going on?

Went into gamestation and asked if they are going to have the component cables for Wii before Christmas (when I need them for), he said they all sold out on launch day there and they don't know when the next stock is. :S

Looks like i'll send my mum on the hunt for them tomorrow while im at school (Last day wohoo!)

For anyone desperate for Wii component cables.... those of you are sick of waiting... https://www.chipsworld.co.uk/prodpage.asp?ProdID=15035 they have Madcatz one in stock and then there is...

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=NW0068&title=gameplay_-_wii_component_cable_

They are Gameplays own Wii component cables and they have been sending them out today... yeah neither are the offical Nintendo ones but im sick of waiting so i orderd the Madcatz ones today and they have been dispatched.

Well it seems Gameplay have run outta stock... you may have been lucky and got one of the last few maybe.

I did 2 orders from Gameplay as I forgot to pick Next day delivery it might not matter but I picked the 0.99p First class one on my first order.

My first order is probably already dispatched though.

I managed to get a Gameplay Wii component cable before it ran out of stock. Hopefully it arrives tommorow so I can finally play Zelda.

Went into Gamestation today and they had them out on the shelves. Guess the GAME Rep was talking out of his backside.

Went into Gamestation today and they had them out on the shelves. Guess the GAME Rep was talking out of his backside.

official or 3rd party?

When did employees become Reps?

(Sorry, shouldn't really be semantic pedantic.)

GAME has the official RGB scarts in at £22.99. Didn't get one, 'coz I've got a HDTV coming and didn't want to waste money on an RGB and a Component.

When did employees become Reps?

(Sorry, shouldn't really be semantic pedantic.)

:laughing:

Apologies. One of those grammar quirks you pick up and stick with. Never knew there was a difference! Technically he's a representative of the GAME chain right? That's how I figured it anyway :P

official or 3rd party?

Official.

:laughing:

Apologies. One of those grammar quirks you pick up and stick with. Never knew there was a difference! Technically he's a representative of the GAME chain right? That's how I figured it anyway :P

Official.

I suppose, but in the same way youn could be said to be a rep of this forum. You may, technically represent it, but the company do hire actual representatives to....represent themselves.

I suppose, but in the same way youn could be said to be a rep of this forum. You may, technically represent it, but the company do hire actual representatives to....represent themselves.

Ah, fair enough. I'll keep it in mind for the future. Thanks for enlightening me 'O Wise One :heh:

So the GAME site once again says 22nd December. I've just ordered those ones and I'm gona live in hope. I'll still check in the shops over crimbo though.

Sign in to follow this